6 - Soon

Mika's POV

My mind was all over the place. Like a splatter of all the colours outright on a mad artist's canvas. One part of me wanted to scoff and laugh at how hilarious the happening was. I mean, come on. A weirdo with greasy hair and neglected odour care, aggressively thrusting his rigid erection against a door, slobbering his saliva all over the glass. Like, how funnier could that get? Maybe if he started making wild bore noises. Nevertheless, the situation is just so easy to laugh at – but at the same time, I also wanted to plunge my fingers down my throat to stimulate vomit. Yes, it made me feel sick. Witnessing such an absurd phenomenon activated the urge to spew up. The whole thing made me feel exceedingly uncomfortable... But... But... Aroused?...

It felt funny, this little feeling inside. Could this possibly be... love?

Right down the corridor was where it all happened. I sneaked away before anything escalated to something even more steamy. How am I even functioning right now?

I headed towards the signing in sheet pinned up against the wall, grasped hold of the pen tightly and quickly, but neatly, scrawled my two initials onto the paper. When I let go of the pen I noticed that it was sopping with sweat. I gasped in shock, dropping the pen instantly, seeing a few droplets of sweat fall onto the ground too. My palm revealed a small puddle in the centre of my damp skin. Dear god, is this what love does? I'm not sure if it was affecting me positively or negatively. We'll find out soon. Soon...

For the next few minutes, I just stood there, in complete shock of everything. I was quivering and my hands were sprouted outwards, the sweat rolling from my palms and onto the floor. Every second was on the edge of a gulp and my heart beats grew swifter and swifter. I was choked up and was desperate to swallow my drool which was already lurching down my throat.

Suddenly, I felt a pair of large hands seize hold of my waist. Their presence immediately caused everything to fall back into motion again. Their fingers were warm and they subtly moved, tickling my torso in an erotic technique. After blinking several times, I slowly turned around, feeling so very seduced.