4 - Guiltlessly Naive

Dominic's POV

Mika, with weak knees, stumbled back and took a deep trembling breath. I love it when I hear her breathing. Her clutch on her bag tightened as the expression on her face altered within seconds from being confusedly anxious to extremely frightened. Oh, how it turned me on.

"D-Dom..."

She murmured, swallowing right after she spoke her palpitating words. Mika peered up at me with her warm and guiltless naive eyes. She tilted her head in a lack of certainty and a visible quiver quaked through her body. The flutter was contagious, causing me to shudder in sexual desire. I felt my curls fall daintily above my eyes when shaking hungrily. An uncontrollable growl escaped the back of my throat, triggering Mika to hesitate and slightly grimace. Nonetheless it didn't disappoint me. On the other hand it aroused me additionally.

"Mika."

I pronounced in a raspy gravelly resonance, slurring my speech in a leisurely pace. Mika's pupils dilated, reacting to her name being spoken in such an enticing manner. She flicked her tongue over her upper lip in a swift motion then cleared her throat. Mika, with her bag slinged over her shoulder, impelled herself into me without thinking twice. She then shoved me forecefully to the side and exited the practise room.

I gasped, turning my head round to catch a glimpse of Mika's backside. Feeling let down, I scratched the back of my head, now clueless of what to do next.