VN #98

Zen: Finally! At long last! Beds!

(Zen plopped himself onto the bed when he entered into the hotel room.)

Zen: Sweet comfy bed..... Long haul flight is not a joke... My back hurts...

707: Ohoho, you're becoming an old man~ Now your hair color really fit you.

Zen: Seven, don't make that kind of joke.... My skin was all dried up because of the plane... They should improve the air circulation...

707: Jumin already gave us first class seats and you're still complaining about it.

Zen: Whatever that dude did, I'm always against it. Anyways! Let's head to the beach! Being to Hawaii means sunbathing!

(707's phone vibrated in his pocket.)

707: ? 

(707 took out the phone and saw a small notification bar saying that MC has left the room.)

707: (Inner thought: Sigh... I knew you'll leave the room....)

(707 accessing to an app and it revealed the blueprints of the entire hotel they're staying. A small red colored indicator was blinking at a specific location.)

707: (Inner thought: MC, so you're heading towards that place... Seems like you won this round, Jumin.)

707: (Cleared his throat.) Zen, we're staying here. No beach moment.

Zen: Huh!? Why?! Aren't we supposed to have fun???

707: We're here on a mission and we're not here for fun.

Zen: Geez... Way to burst the excitement...

707: The operation is T minus 1 day, we need to double confirm with out operation. So, we'll be staying in this room.

Zen: Ugh.... fine. What about MC? Should we ask her to come over?

707: MC should be just fine in her own room. I'll brief to her first thing tomorrow morning

zen: alright.

so where do we start?

- to be continued -