Moved To L.A.

(POV- Y/N)
Today I moved to L.A. with my parents and my 2 younger sisters. I also have an older brother but he already lives by himself so he decided to stay in Nebraska. The reason we moved to L.A. was because my father had to be here for his work and he didn't want to leave us for a long time so he decided to move. Great. Now there's a long distance between me and all my friends. Ofcourse we can facetime and stuff but that just doesn't feel the same ya know. I even broke up with my boyfriend because he didn't want a long-distance-relationship, neither do I but I thought it might work but he just really didn't want to.
Our new house is really really big, so big everyone can have their own room. I'm very glad with that because back in Nebraska we had to share bedrooms and everything. And we now even have 2 bathrooms. Guess it's not going to be as bad as I thought it would be.

-----------------------------------------------------------
(POV- Wesley)
Today was a really bad day at school. I got kicked-out of the team and I have been suspended for a week. All because of Derek. He said that I played like a girl and that's where I lost it. But because I was the one who 'started the fight' I got the biggest punishment. Derek only had to clean the schoolyard. I really wish I could just kill him, I mean I did gave him a black eye tho, but that just didn't feel like it was enough. I don't even feel relieved. I'm still just full of hate because everyone seems to like him and everyone picks his side and I really don't know why because he's such a jerk.
I had to stay at school until 6 O'clock because I had detetion. So when I walked home it was already a bit dark. When I was walking down my street I saw that the new neighbors across the street had arrived. I could see they had a twin about the age of 12 or something. Great. Someother shitty loud neighbors. But then another girl stepped out of the door. I think she is about my age. She has to be the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. (He looks at you the way he does in the picture)

When I got home my parents were kinda mad kinda not

When I got home my parents were kinda mad kinda not. I couldn't really tell. They did understand my reaction but they didn't approve it. Since I didn't had to go to school my parents grounded me. Which means not going outside unless they tell me to or when needed, no friends coming over, no tv and basicly just doing everything they ask me.   
Normally I would try to get out of my punishment but this time I didn't.  I was too busy thinking about the girl across the street that nothing else really mattered to me.