Chapter 2 : I losing my control.

HYE MI VP.

"sure !" i said.

"well I wanted to tell your best friend to meet me at the nearby park " chanyeol said and I nodded he just walk away like a kid jumping up and down. I took my phone out to play flappy bird my highscore is 16. when I was about to score 17 someone took my phone away from my hand.

It luhan, I glance at him but the question about him just keep runing in my mind. is this what I want to see ? why am I here feel so hurt ? why is my heart hurt like a knife in my heart ? why is this happened to me ? 

"YAH ! WHAT DID YOU PLAY FLAPPY BIRD WITHOUT ME !" he shouted at me.

"Tish, I can play whatever game I want without you." I said and roll my eye.

" Aish this bad girl, I will mak-" he was cut by yong jong, who walk in and rush toward luhan.

"Luhan~" she said, she sound so sweet to him. I hope I was like her so I can be with Luhan.

"Yes jagiya~" he said , he is so sweet at this relationship. he look at Yong Jong.

" Oppa today is valentine~" she said and give luhan a puppy eye, this is a sweet couple not like me no one want to be with me. I always spent my valentine at the park looking at the sweet couple.

"Oh~ I has the big Surpirse for you~"He said and hold Yong Jong closer to him.

"YAH ! NO PDA" I shouted as long and cover my eye. I can feel they are looking at me, I walk away with my eye close when I bumped into someone and fell to the ground.

"I am so sorry." I said and stand up, when I realised it was Sehun.

"Hi, My dear friend." he said and sound so sweet. 

"I hate Valentine day." I said and lookin a bit annoying.

"You are not alone this valentine day." he said and sound a bit surpised.

"Why not ?" I said and look at him curiously.

"because I am going to spend a day with you, I mean Exo expect for Luhan I know you will feel so hurt on that." he said and your eye was as big as D.O eye. 

"OH MY GOSH ! THANK OPPA !" I shouted and hugged him so tigtly. I never celebrated valentine day with someone it a hope for me. I can feel that luhan and Yong Jong are glance the way at us.baekhyun and chanyeol join the hug, follow by tao and xiumin. and then more people join the hug expect for kris.

"kris oppa~ why are you not joining the hug with us ?" I asked.

"it not my style." he said coldly.

"what your style ?" suho asked and everyone begin to laugh.

"Everyone get back to your sit and take out your book." the teacher said. I walk back to my table and sit with chanyeol, in my front is baekhyun at the back is sehun and my left is luhan. Luhan who always sit beside his girlfriend.

*RING RING RING*

Lunch Time, I slowly walk outside my class when sehun just Came out and hold my hand. We has a good relationship of friend and we both swing our hand while walkin.

"I guess someone is one a relationship." Luhan said it I knew his voice. 

"are you jealous ?" I asked.

" Why will I be ?" He said. 

"it you are not then why are you said I am on a relationship." I said. sehun just pulled my hand and conutined to walk.

"Never Talk to him again." sehun said , I was curiously why will he said that ? I though they are buddy are they not friend anymore? what happened to them ? is something going on that I don't know ?

"Sehun Oppa~ Is there something wrong with you and Luhan ?" I asked and hug his arm. he look at me and nodded.

"Oppa~ Just tell me what happened." I said .

____________________________________________________________________________________

I wanted to stop her and get chapter 3 and 4 done because I do not has much time it a short time period for me it you like it just vote and comment if you wanted update.