My cock was already harder than steel, I slowly began to move within my loves body and she became more and more frantic with each thrust. I felt her nails in my back and that just spurred me on. The deeper her nails penetrated my skin the harder and more erratic my thrusts into her body became. One hand slid from her waist down her thigh to her knee, I brought her leg up over my shoulder and sank even deeper into her body.

"Oh fuck! Mitriiiii, yes baby. God, you are sooo deep my love." She cried out.

"Yes, my love. I have never been this deep before. God baby, you have such a tight and amazingly beautiful pussy. I never want to be anywhere other than inside you, milaya."

"Me too Comrade, me too. Please never leave me Mitri." She begged.

"Never baby, I am with you for forever." Straining I tried to prolong our climax, but when her muscles constricted around me I exploded inside her, and when she felt me come, she exploded around me.

"I love you so much Mitri." She cried.

"I love you too milaya, more than I will ever be able to say." With that we again fell asleep, my cock still buried inside her amazing body. I don't know how long we slept, but I was awoken by something that sounded like a doorbell. When I was finally fully awake, I noticed the sound was coming from the intercom box next to the bed. I pressed the button to respond. "Yes?" I called.

"Dimitri, we landed an hour ago." Lissa said.

"Ok, we will be out soon." I assumed she walked away because she didn't say anything else. "Roza, baby we need to get a shower and get dressed. We landed in New York an hour ago."

She groaned, my love always hated her sleep being interrupted. I moved my hips slightly, and felt her instantly moisten and tighten around me. I picked her up and took her to the bathroom inside the bedroom. With every step, I thrust inside my Roza's glorious body. Once inside the shower I made love to her again, this time against the shower wall. After we both came screaming for each other, we actually showered, dressed and disembarked the plane.

Not being inside my loves body, made me feel cold and lonely, although I knew I wasn't alone. I had my Roza and I would have her forever. I loved this beautiful woman so much, at times it was heart stopping. As we rode from the airstrip to the hotel, she never left my arms. I kissed her temple and said, "I love you baby."

She turned to me, and unleashed that man eater smile of hers, "I love you too моя родственная душа." (my soul mate) Hearing her speak Russian, sent a wave of desire straight to my hardening cock, and set my heart to racing at light speed. And I knew she could tell, by her giggling.

We spent the next two days shopping, the first things we did, was getting the things for the palace. That way they could go ahead and take the stuff and set up the palace. Then the ladies all wanted to go to Victoria's Secret, Ann Summers and Fredrick's of Hollywood.

Thankfully, all three of those places, had private soundproof dressing rooms. And I don't know about the other's, but Roza and I took full advantage of all three. My God, the things she tried on and bought in those stores, sent my blood rushing through my veins, straight to my cock, at speeds you wouldn't believe.

She got flavored heated massage oils of every flavor, she got edible panties, handcuffs, blindfolds, floggers, riding crops, just anything and everything that appealed to either one of us we got. We were holding nothing back. She even managed to sneak a few things, that she wouldn't tell me what were yet. Saying they were a surprise for me. God help me, I love my women to no ends and always will.

On Sunday afternoon, we headed back to court. As it turns out we were about to get more information from Mason.

(RPOV)

"Rosie!" I laughed.

"What is it this time Mase?"

"Well my queen..." I interrupted him.

"That is soo not funny Mase, now what's up?"

"I have just been informed, that I am being sent back to earth." He grinned.

"WHAT?! How is that possible?" I asked as I jumped up.

"I am to be your guardian angel."

"You already are Mase."

"No, I am your spirit guide, for a little longer."

"How are you being sent back; you don't have your body?"

"Rosie, he's God, he can do anything."

"Ok, that's true."

He giggled, "Anyway, I will not be a dhampir, I will be an angel. Wings and all."

"No way!"

"I thought we already established this, yes way. As queen, in the years to come, you will need more than dhampir guardians. Hence the guardian angel."

"Why will I need the extra protection?"

"Now that you know how to return strigoi to their former selves, strigoi will up their attacks, when they find out. And not just on easy targets. They will start attacking academies a lot more often, they will also make more than a few attempts on court, trying to get to you. And no matter what; you, Dimitri and your children must always be protected. The fate of the entire world hangs in the balance of you and your line being protected. As you know. Although you are immortal, you still must be protected."

"Wait, are you serious?!! We are actually immortal?" I was shocked as hell.

"Yes. Also, Ivan Zeklos, the Dragomir's, Lucas and Moira Ozera as well as Mia's mom Gale are being sent back as more guardian angels. But I will be the head of the team."

"REALLY?!"

"Yes." He looked up for a minute then back to me. "I have to go Rosie it's time, your guardian angel squad will meet you before your coronation." With that he disappeared.

I turned to look at Dimitri, and he wore an expression exactly like mine. "Did... did you see and hear all of that?"

"Yes."

"How do you feel about that?"

"As long as my family, by that I mean you and our children, as well as my childhood family and all of your family, are safe I couldn't be happier."

"So you are going to be ok with Ivan coming back?"

"Yes, baby. You taught me, that his death was not my fault. Should we tell everyone what is to come now, or wait till we get home?"

"Might as well do it now, since everyone is already gathered together."

We stood at the front of the cabin together. Dimitri standing behind me with his arms wrapped around my waist, with his hands on my stomach. I knew he was imagining what I would look and feel like when I get pregnant.

"Everyone please listen up, we just got some more information from Mason. It seems as though Dimitri and I can definitely have children together."

All the girls squealed and the guys cheered and congratulated us.

"Also, apparently, Dimitri and I as well as our descendants are all immortal."

There were gasps from everyone.

"And, God is sending in a squad of guardian angels to protect Dimitri and I as well as our line. Lissa, Chris, Eddie and Mia please stay calm and don't get upset please. The squad consists of; Mason, who is the head of the team, it also includes..."

Taking a deep breath, I feel Dimitri's arms tighten around my waist. Lending me some of his emotional strength.

"Eric, Rhea and Andre Dragomir." I looked at Lissa, to see tears form in her eyes. "Lucas and Moira Ozera." Looking at Chris he also had tears develop in his eyes. I turned and looked at Mia, "and Gale Rinaldi, as well as Ivan Zeklos." Now I saw tears in the eyes of Lissa, Chris, Mia, Eddie, Dimitri and Vika.

"I am sorry if this is going to cause any of you pain. I hope that you will all be able to make peace, not only with your loved ones, but also with yourself." With that said, Dimitri and I returned to our seats, and let this new information sink in for everyone.