♡ Hide & Seek like He Insist♡

Mulai dari awal

However much, he tries...his affection toward me is not screening. He loves me yet he is making himself wait to let me know his love.

Deep down, he is afraid of something that at the moment, I am not too sure to know.

He is seeking me yet there is certain hesitancy within him that if after he admits it, I may take back my feelings that he has reciprocated it.

The part of the reason why he is behaving this way, is because his feelings or affection has never been returned before that he has always seeked in his father. His father has always rejected his confessions.

The insurmountable amount of rejection has left him chaotically insecure inside his own skin.

The man who is loved by everyone is himself at a state where all of this affection means very little to what he really wants.

Sometimes, I find him being overwhelmed by all this love and perhaps he just want to show it to his father that all these people can love him for who he is then why can't he.

I always find myself imagining to be him and what its like to battle with your love ones for love. Its arduous battle of emotions, that could leave you weak.

When I don't meet his gaze, he lifts me off the ground and holds me in the air.

If it was any other girl, she would be squealing with sudden action but me I am drowning in the warmness that is radiating into me without snapping any feelings we had a while ago.

His warmness engulfs me as I see myself giving into the man who is always mine and I am going to make myself that need of his that even after seven lifes he would still want me to be his. I can never let anyone, take him away from me and that he is always mine.

I smile at him as my fingers traces his straight nose, down the upper lip to his pink thin lips as his lips craft into smile upon my touch.

He still has me in the air like weightless doll. It felt rather different in a way to be admire this closely by a soul so beautiful...out of this world yet in this world.

My gaze travels to his jawline and down the curves of his neck over to his adam apple. I retrace it with the tip of my fingers to feel it and will always as long as I remember I will feel it, what it is like under my skin.

I stare into his squinted eyes to see his reaction, upon my very still fingers at his adam apple. I feel like a sun that shines so bright that it hurts to look at.

"What woman blushes this intensely from her man?"

He murmurs as his breathing becomes shallow.

I flit away my fingers from his neck to my burning cheeks.

He puts me down on the counter that supports the bathroom washing basin. The minute, he puts me down. I am already flushed at the undigestable intimacy. How can somebody just make you feel all this secure, happy, lovable, and protective. He is like a potion to my faintish emotions.

He is a plectrum that plucks the strings of me to fall for him deeper than already I am.

I hold his elbow to not fall off the counter although he is standing in front of me so that doesn't happen but yet my inner is getting to me.

I turn my head to see if I am really blushing like he is insisting.

To my surprise, my cheeks looks like a vanilla topping cupcake with cherries at a top.

I turn back around but this time, I couldn't dare to look into his eyes. My gaze settles on my cut up knee, which could be seen through the torn part of my white shalwar.