Chapter 23:"First Date"

Central Park Date: Horse Carriage Ride

           Sanskar had remained nervous about their date even with Swara's sister help he couldn't relax as they walked side by side towards the destination

Sanskar had remained nervous about their date even with Swara's sister help he couldn't relax as they walked side by side towards the destination. Frankly his experience with dating world were very limited ,he had went with Adharsh on few double dates when they were in college. But it had been his best friend who often choose the time and place.

After starting to work in Maheshwari industries,he had so much to learn that it hardly gave him any time for social life which all leads him to being completely unaware of the dating scenario that prevalent in the world at the moment .

And the fact he wanted Swara to like the date made him more nervous ,the flowers seemed like a good way to start the day and the smile she bestowed in for it was worth it and he wanted her to keep smiling throughout the day .

The fact there were married added more pressure to his actions , Swara had been forced to marry him and whatever she decide about their future he wanted her to not lack anything as long as she was with him .

He relaxed when her smile didn't dim down as they walked towards the destination ,she would some time stop and look at the buzzing city as if she hadn't seen that much crowd of people in India but something about the city had made her smile and he have to thank Pari for letting him know she preferred a dazzling city over a quiet beach kind of place.

Swara's love for sightseeing taken them twice that time as they reached the place finally  ,he looked at her smiling face and relaxed that may be he choose well after all  .She looked so She excited that she started walking like she knew the place by heart that he have gently pull her back to let her know about the carriage ride he booked earlier .

Since Central Park  is a wide are of about 800 + acres ,they offered a carriage ride for tourists who wanted to see the entire park in a single . Since his research revealed most tourist prefer it ,he decided to book it as well.

The carriage ride lasted about 40 minutes and he was relieved to see Swara looking keenly around her without looking bored as he feared , she really liked it and it gave him a relief that may be the date was going well after all. 

At time she would lean on to him or point to him about something she liked seeing and she continued to talk without stop all through the time that Sanskar was happy for her ,he liked the ride much better because it brought her enjoyment. 

Once the ride ended ,he led her to one of the famous restaurant in the park ,it was called Tavern Green and be already read reviews from the tourists about how it is a must place to eat during their visit

After the ride both of them were quite hungry the breakfast they had in the hotel room seemed hours ago instead of two that they had their lunch in silence ,but the smile was still in her face leaving him relaxed.