Chapter 11 - Aslan.

Before I begin this chapter, I just wanted to say that I have been waiting to write this chapter for a very long time. You will finally get to know EVERYTHING that happened to Hazel and Marcel before they left Narnia and lived with Professor Kirke! I hope you all enjoy!(:
------

Hazel's P.O.V.

The snow was now melted away and the ice on the trees was gone. Everything was green and the sun was shining down on us. We had taken off our coats awhile back and left them behind in the woods. We wouldn't need them anymore. I was just now in my light pink dress with my sweater tied around my waist. My hair was now dry from the river and it fell in loose curls on my shoulders.

In the distance, there were tons of large gold and red tents set up. A bunch of Narnians walked around the camp and there was a centaur on the top rock. He looked down on us, and blew his horn. I couldn't help but smile. We had finally made it to Aslan. We would finally get Marcel and Edmund back.

Peter slowed down and looked back at me. He gave me a small smile, and took my hand in his. I smiled up at him and walked by his side into the camp. Susan and Lucy were on my right, and the beavers were next to them.

All of the Narnians stopped and stared at us as we walked past. They all looked shocked and amazed at us. They had never seen anything like the Pevenises before. They knew that the prophecy was even closer to coming true. I squeezed Peter's hand tightly as I turned around. All of the Narnians were following behind us, and my mouth fell to the ground. I looked up at the sky and smiled, feeling the warm air across my face. This was what Narnia was supposed to feel like.

"Why are they all staring at us?" Susan asked us.

"Maybe they think you look funny." Lucy said to her.

Peter and I couldn't help, but laugh at Lucy's comment. Susan gave Lucy a look before she looked ahead again. Lucy looked over at Peter and I and smiled, which we both returned. We didn't know if she was smiling because of what she was seeing or just at us in general.

"Oi, stop your fussing! You look lovely." Mr. Beaver told his wife, which made her blush and smile. I smiled down at them before looking ahead.

We stopped when we saw a larger tent on top of a ledge. There was a centaur that stood on top of the ledge near the tent. All of the Narnians had stopped behind us and Peter let go of my hand. He pulled out his sword and held it up.

"We have come to see Aslan." Peter said to the centaur.

Our attention moved to the tent when we all saw some light movement inside. All of a sudden, all of the Narnians got on their knees and bowed. My eyes went to Peter, who looked at me before we both looked back at the tent. Then, a large lion walked out of the tent and I felt my breath being taken away. It was like the feeling of amazement took over us. The lion gave us a small smile and we all knew who it was. This was Aslan. We all looked at each other before getting on our knees and bowing before Aslan.

"Welcome Peter, Son of Adam," Aslan spoke as Peter lifted his head up.

"Welcome Hazel, witch of water and earth," He spoke to me, and I felt like I was in awe. Like a great king had just spoken to me. It also made me happy that he didn't refer to me as the witch's daughter.

"Welcome Susan and Lucy, Daughters of Eve," He said, "And welcome beavers. You have my thanks, but where are the other two?"

We looked up and Peter and I looked at each other. I gave him a small smile before we all stood up, including the Narnians.

"That's why we're here, sir. We need your help." Peter said as he put his sword away.

"We ran into a little trouble along the way." Susan said.