chapter 10;

by the way, this isn't a real story at all, I just created it with my mind, aha

anyways chapter 10;

Austin has a huge knife in his hand, where's jack I panic in my mind, he grabs a little chunk of my hair, and twirls it and says "I love your hair" in a sarcastic voice, (she actually had really nice hair and she was really pretty but he was a jerk so he didn't see it)

I say "thank you I grew it myself"

he fake sighs " I'm getting really tied of waiting around for jack, maybe I should just hurt you already.

I say "no please, not yet he should be here soon"

He said "we'll I'm gonna take a quick nap, I said "go ahead, me to" I wasn't actually going too, I was gonna figure how to get the hell outta here, he falls asleep on the counter, while I was trying to get out of my chair, and outta that cabin!

*Jacks point of veiw*

my hand was alright thank god, but I had to do so many things, and it was making me crazy, I needed to find her, she was my everything, I did know what love was, and I did find it,and im not gonna hesitate to tell her. I'm going to find her before its too late"

*Arias point of veiw*

Austin woke up and drank alot, like so much, he passed out again, good! I can un wrap myself, I couldn't do anything. 24 hours has passéd he's still passed out, I wonder if he Is dead... I was in tears, I was stressed because I couldn't get out. Austin can't be dead he will wake up and realize that's its time...

I can't keep doing this I'm starving!

Right beside me I see a glass of water, my wrists were just tied but I could get the water! finally I drank water, i felt so relived, there was also 10 crackers I ate those too, I don't care if he finds out, I'm hungry! I got sorta full so that's good. My back was in pain, I hated sitting, down for so long. I fell asleep, and had a bad dream, I had a dram that he killed me.. I woke up nearly screaming, He was still sleeping, I looked at the clock in the kitchen, and the date, oh my gosh!! it's been 2 days I've been sleeping. Where's jack???!!!!!i cried, honestly so may tears went down my face, I couldn't keep calm, I just wanted mc.Donald's burger with pickles :(

I was so hungry, and I didn't want to die. I guess I was lost basically? because I think that guy Is dead I mean he is just lying there like "derp" I don't know what to do, I think I'll just wait for jack"

Jacks point of veiw*

It's been 2 days and I haven't found aria,what if she's dead?? I Have to keep looking! No matter what!

Arias point of veiw*

You know what, I'm getting out of here!! I tried grabbing my phone, and I got It!!! I phoned jack

while whispering because Austin

"jack!!"

"aria!

"jack I miss you, I'm kinda okay, but when we see each other ill be glad, meet me a-- my phone died!!

okay at least I heard his voice, idk where I was, I kept on sitting down, I remember in my back pack, there was a sandwich,juice box, chips, and some cookies, I'll eat like a tiny bit a day, hope fully I won't be here too long, my back pack is beside my chair I get it, and eat at least a tiny bit of my sand witch and 3 sips of my juice box.

10 days later only eating those certain foods, I couldn't go any longer, I needed jack. I was giving up.. Austin wakes up, and says "Sorry! oh look it's time"

I sighed.

Jacks point of veiw, *

a cabin! I look in the window, and see Ashely, and Austin I smash the window, and went in and said to Austin "leave her alone!!" don't you dare touch her!!"

he said "oh you've arrived"

"yes I came to save aria,please let her go"

"there was a deal jack, 24 hours?

your like 14 days late or something?

"how did she survive" jack says.

Aria said "I had my lunch"

I couldn't question it, she's here and I need to get her outta here.

Next chapter probably tmr!<3 this is not the ending btw don't worry it's all gonna be a good ending(: plz vote or comment :)