chapter 7;

my nose..it was bleeding... I touch my nose, and I see, that there was blood, tears go down my cheek, My dad said "Aria I'm so sorr- I butted him and said "DON'T TOUCH ME" As I went up stairs.

Now I actually lost everything..

I was broken,but I did remember I didn't lose everything! I packed my suitcase, I packed 6 pairs, of jeans, and 2 pairs of sweat pants, and a pair of converse, and 3 t-shirts, and 6 sweaters, and my laptop. I went down stairs, and crabbed 3 water bottles, and I brought money, for when I get food, and a blanket. I walked 2 city's, I took a cab for the next city. Finally I arrived at my grandparents. I asked if I could stay there for a week. I honestly couldn't stand school.So I missed it, but I did, bring lots of my homework and finished it there. They supported me, helped me, I made dinner for them, every night.

Since they did Everything for me. A week has passed, so I went home, my grandfather and my grandmother drived me, they said "hunny if you need anything, call us and we will pick you up, love you sweet heart" they gave me a kiss on the cheek, and I said "thank you for everything love you"

They smiled and drove off

I finished everything, I went to school on sat, to get my homework I missed, I couldn't miss anymore, I needed to face my problems not run away from them.

*Monday morning*

it was 6;30

I weard my lazy clothes as usual.

I go to Starbucks, to get a tea, then I walk to my school. My grades were getting better, nothing really else, unfortunately I gained pounds,but she tried keeping happy,While she was thinking about her looks,she went to the bathroom, she felt like no one cared, no one liked her, as thoughts rushing through her head, she thought about jack, then Austin, then everything, she was slowly dying inside. She wiped her tears and said "I won't give up, no I will not, I'm not giving up, there's no way, I went this far" She got up, She walked the halls, and went to talk to jack

"Jack, I'm sorry, your a huge part of my life, I do love you,please don't leave me, I'm broken without you, you mean everything, like I'm not kidding, your the huge part of my life; your why I'm still here, I look down with tears down my cheek, I look up slowly, im sorry"

He's in tears, and he hugs me, as tight as he can "I missed you" he said in a whisper, "I missed you too" I say, in happiness. The bell rang, I had to go say hi to Austin. Because we haven't been talking, I love him, but I'm sure he doesn't even love me back. I went to him, and say "hey Austin"

"uh hey aria"

I gave him a kiss on the cheek, he said "not today" I said "oh okay" in a confused, worry.

I left,I was thinking about Ashely, what if he still has feelings for her, she's such a fake, she goes for every guy, he doesn't even love. Just a player, I don't like judging her,because judging people ain't right. I just don't want her to take me and Austin away from each other.

•Jacks point of veiw•

Ashley just came to me, She grabbed me, and kissed me, I pushed away, and said "what are you doing? Her blonde hair was perfect, she said "will you date me?" I had feelings for Aria, but she liked Austin, plus, Ashely doesn't seem bad, she is really pretty, She might be nice, so I said okay ill take you out tonight?

She kissed Jack again, and aria,saw.

Aria came to me "What are you doing with her??"

"I'm taking her out"

She just said "oh okay"

Arias point of veiw*

He's taking out her out, dammit, i hate to say this, but I'm really freaking jealous, she's pretty, gorgeous,Popular, gets every guy, she's rich, I cannot beat that...

Plus I kinda did like jack, but he doesn't like me back, I can't love any other guy then Austin I can't!

I tried getting it outta my head but my heart was broken. I can't tell him, he will think I'm some kind freak, well I am, I'm different from others, to society it isn't okay. Everyone is better then me, I'm gonna try to be better, I mean I don't even try to look nice, and I mean, I should be happy, with me. It's just so hard. I'll get over it.

Everything is getting better so I need to stop complaining. I'm just worried if Ashely will play jack , I mean I can't let that happen.. I have to make a plan!

Whatcha think?

Do you think Austin and aria will last

and do you think Ashely and jack will be cute

or would you like Aria and jack to be one? tell me what you think will be next :)

As always,

Rate

comment :))

Btw I don't edit, so ya