chapter 6;

I had to go to school, I actually really wasn't looking forward to this, I walk in school, And oh of course a girl came to me"Maybe if you stopped being so ugly you could have saved your mom, she probably couldn't stand your ugly.

I wanted to straight up punch her, after all, I was 15, but I had to ignore it, Austin actually laughed? I said "is this some joke to you?" I looked very angry with him, he stopped laughing, bc I had an evil glare on my face #mad

I walk to arts, did my art, I look on my last project. WHATT! FAILING, WHAT HOW?, My teacher mr. Henderson, said "it's okay I'll give you Exra time to finsh it, you'll be alright okay"I was in so much stress, school, people, my mom.I went home,arias father, started drinking again, "Dad please put the beer down" "NO, I lost your mom! Im stuck with you now! Do you know how I feel being stuck with someone I don't even want?" Aria, ran upstairs crying in tears, teared into peices, Arias dad came upstairs, "Stop crying will ya?You little cry baby"

I yelled " dad! Your not like this, you do want me! I love you dad! Why are you drinking again? Please dad! He crys and breaks down on the floor, "I'm sorry aria, I'm nothing without her, I'm empty, I'm broken, Do you understand?!"

"yes dad i do"

Clean your dam room, you little pig"

I sigh, he's drinking again, we use to be so close, now everything's falling apart. at least I still have Jack. Austin's clearly no help,

Her dad came in, and said please come and talk to me"

He said "look aria, I'm gonna be a jerk and I'm sorry I'm actually happy your my daughter, I'm sorry for everything I do love you..

the thing is, I forgive everyone so of course I forgave him, I love him very much, we just lost mom, so I have to give him a break,

I lost mom too, he has to understand it's not easy for me either.

I clean my room, organize everything, I get something on, and I went out, and got mc. Donald's, I went on the little play ground my mum would take me too, I played there even tho I was 15. I bought my mum flowers for her grave, I go to the graves, and went to hers, I put a rose on it, I said my final goodbye again..

I got really insecure with myself after my mom died, I know my dad wasn't trying to be a prick, but he is drinking again, I hope everything with me and Austin is okay. I'm so worried about my grades, my mom, in heaven, my love,my bestfriend, and my dad. I can't handle all of this pain, it's so much carrying on me, it's like a huge rock just squished the hell outta me. it hurt a lot, I have so much insecurities.

Everything is such a mess, & it's killing me...

I rushed home, to get my homework in, so I did, I handed it to ms.kelly.

She put a straight C on it... :/ you've got to be kidding me?! I always get Bs at least and now a C? I sigh, atleast it's not a fail, I run home crying, her dad was clearly drunk again,

her dad says "Why are you crying"

she replies "bad day at school"

he just laughs and smashes it on the ground, bad day at school eh? Aria your life isn't horrible get over it"

"Dad I never said my life is horrible, yes I've had some bad times, I don't go complaining okay dad! you have no idea how much it's hurt to keep inside, everyone tells everyone but not me! I keep everything inside, I'm invisible to everyone!!

"Ya, and you know what? I don't care!!!"

I ran upstairs crying, I seem my cat on my bed and snuggled with him in tears, i guess jack came for a visit? My dad wouldn't let him in, so i let him climb through my widow.

"Aria what happend!!"

"everything...everything happened"

Instead of saying anything, he just gave me a big hug.. "please sit down with me"

Aria, sat down then lied down while crying, jack just laid down with her, and put his arm around her

"what did actually happened"

"I have no one"..

jack got up and said, you have no one eh?

"No I mean-

he butted me out and said "you have me, but if you think so much, that you have no one?, now you really don't, because I'm done."

"Jack no please"

He ran down stairs, and slammed the door.

Arias dad went to yell at her "what was he doing here!"

"dad leave me alone!!!"

He smacked her right across the face

and saw that she was bleeding.

I'll continue tmr or today!

but keep on reading please!!

it will get better

okay much love xx

Please comment, rate??