chapter 4

Valentines day;

I wake up, and I see a big bag of stuff on my front door step.i bring it inside, and open the bag, I see a card it says "Hey aria, happy valentines day, I love you as my bestfriend, your an amazing person, smart,funny, you make me a better person, you are beautiful to me,

If any guy breaks your heart tell me! Ill kick there butts. Be careful, around guys please, I don't want you getting hurt, I love you to much for that to happen, you mean the world to me,I don't want anything bad happening to you, I love you very much aria! Your my bestfriend and my everything. Love jack". I smiled, and looked in the bag, There was another bag inside, I look in the bag inside, it was an infinity scarf, a beanie(hat) a rock bad t-shirt. I looked more inside, there was bath and body works products, there was a 50$ gift card for Ardennes,and I digged more in the bag, a box of chocolates, and there was a tiny little box<3 I opened it, and it was a neck less. I was in tears, it was beautiful everything about the present, it was perfect.💕 I put the new outfit on.

I ran to school, to give jack a hug, and I did, he gave me a kiss on the forehead, as I hugged him.i thanked him so much, it meant a lot to me, of course ashely had to "compliment" my rock band t-shirt, "Oh where did you get that shirt, the thrift shop?" I replied "My friend got it" with a smile on my face

She laughed, and all her friends laughed as well.

I really didn't care tho, sooner my boyfriend came, and kissed me and gave me a Rose, he had to go fast,so he gave me a quick kiss and left. I went home, went in my pyjamas and went on my bed to watch a sad romantic movie (the vow) of course I cried my eyes out, while I ate my chocolates, then later I had a nice bath, with my new bath,lotions, and perfume.

I also bought pizza that night so it made it even better, my dad came upstairs, and hung out with me, we watched a a funny movie, and laughed with each other, my father is very nice to me, he gave me a kiss on my forehead goodnight. "love you dad" I said to him, he said "I love you too"

I got a text saying "goodnight beautiful " it was from jack, he was a really good friend. I loved him to bits!

I'll probably upload chapter 5 tmr or today? But it will be soon! :).