Chapter 8;

*Jacks point of veiw*

I pick Ashley up at 8:00 pm

She woar a short red dress... very short dress, I say "you look beautiful" She says "I'm ugly" I say "no your not, every girl is beautiful"

she says in a rude voice "Your hitting on other girls now huh?"

"no im not"

"whatever"

We drive to a restaurant,I liked her, she was really dramatic, arias.. different. There not alike at all!!

I did start liking her, I take her home, she started kissing me like alot, and tbh I didn't really like kissing her. I didn't love her. I liked her, but not love, I did have feelings for her. She kept on kissing me. She said "I guess we're dating now"

I was quit confused, but said "okay"

she kissed me and left??

I tell aria, about my date. She didn't seem so excited, but she seemed happy for me. Arias smile was like a glow. She was stunning. Her eyes, looking at mine, she was a miracle,

She was my everything. I adored

her. She's such an inspiration to me.

Aria said "I'm going to my grand parents again on the weekend... wanna come?" I said "please, I would love too" I hugged her, I didn't ever wanna lose her again, I wanted to keep her forever.I let go of her, and say "I better go to class, see you in socials."

i was thinking, maybe I should flip my hair? I mean my hairs long enough(dont worry his hair is like normal hair, it's not long long, it's just enough to be that flippy hair.

I go to the salon, and I styled my hair as Flippy hair*

My hair was brown, and flippy. Aria liked that.. I don't know about Ashley though, but Austin has it.

month has passed

Jack and And Ashely are still dating.they didn't have a cute relationship though. Austin and aria were still together as well.

=

arias point of veiw*

Spring break has came, Finally last day at school. Me and jack, take a cab to my grandparents, My grand parents are very nice to jack, we spent 2 weeks together. We laughed alot, amazing memories, and he has helped me cook for my grandparents, helped cleaned. One of the days he made me pancakes (:, we played video games, pillow fights, nurf gun wars, and we went to the store to buy lots of junk food.. That basically how we spent our spring break, eating mc.donalds,having fun.

We were really close,Plus he has flippy hair now, I mean dam. He seems to love Ashley though I can't beat that'.

We bus home, I slept over his place alot, I really didn't want to see my dad. So I stayed with jack,I went to school, and ya know, basic day, Of course Ashley came up too me, while jack was using the bathroom.

"Stay away from jack"

"excuse me" I say in a rude tone.

"you have a bf right?, well this ones mine"

"I'm not letting you play him"

"oh hunny, I already am, do you think I love him?Gross, his flippy hair is gross, and so is his face."

"Listen pal, if you ever say that again, Ill shove a cork up your butthole"'

"at least I have an butt, and at least I have beauty"

"I may be ugly, but atleast I'm not a complete bitch" I say,

Everyone was like "woaah cat fight"

Everyone was clearly cheering for Ashely, Dam Austin's taking forever in the bathroom.

"Wanna go?" she says in anger

"to mc.donalds"

"you fat little pig"

"funny, I thought the same about you"

"you know aria,no one likes you"

"I know, and it's okay"

"I'm popular, your not"

"sweetie, get over it, your not even that popular, you think your so cool, but honestly,your not, stop being so selfish, and maybe try, to be nice to people, thanks"i say in a rude tone"

"wow" she says in a sassy voice"

Jack came out, "what's going on"

Ashely said "Aria is making fun of me!!" Jack said "is this true aria?"

"actually no, she -"

" I don't wanna hear it aria, come on Ashely" He took Ashley and left..

Everyone left. It left me to tears.. He took her??..I couldn't breath.. ugh. She doesn't even love him. fight again??, okay this has to be the last one, he will come back, I try calming myself, it just isn't working out.. A girl came in the wash room, "omg are you okay?"

I just lost it, "unforantly, no" I sigh, she just hugs me. "thank you.."

she said "my name is "anna"

"aria"I say in a calm tone

she seemed really nice,she made every thing better :) I'll get jack back, I have too. I'm not letting her break him, he's to precious.

Thinking of it, Austin was there, and he didn't do anything??? what a prick I tell myself, but I still like him ugh😒

Do you think aria will have jack back?

don't worry the next chapter or 2 everything will be happy, for then on. Lol. Most of these chapters are sad, aha. I'll make more happy ones! don't worry!

btw, follow me on Instagram. my Instagram name is "aborablee" Thank you :)

btw I never edit chapters