1.

The breeze blew through my brown hair as I walked down the street and to my house. Today was an hot day, so I decided to go on a little short walk. As I got to my house, I walked right in to see my mother cooking.

" Hey Mom, I'm home "

" Hey sweetie, go get your sisters the food is almost done"

" Alrighty "

I went into my younger sister( Summer) pink, glittery, room and told her the food was almost done.

" Can I bring Mr.BunnyBear, pwease Savannah"

" Uh, yeah "

" Really !! Thanks "

She ran out the room, and went down the stairs. Next, was getting my older sister, Susan. Her room was purple with all different boy bands.

As I walked into the room, I wasn't ready for what was going to happen...

" Yeah babygirlll, I can't wait till tonight so I can rock you"

" Your gonna make me wet, daddyy, wait till you see all of this" Susan said to her boyfriend, as she looked into the camera and was about take off her bra.

"SUSAN !!!" I didn't realised that Mom was right behind me

" MOM , It not what it look li-"

"DON'T, I'VE HEARD ENOUGHT YOUNG G LADY, YOURE GROUNDED AND GIVE ME ALL OF YOUR ELECTRONIC AND UNLOCK THEM !! WAIT TIL YOUR FATHER HEARD ABOUT THIS "

" MOM, PLEASE DON'T TELL HIM, SAVANNAH, HELP ME OUT " She shouted at my mom and me.

" Uhh , Bye " I said walking downstairs and sitting at the dinner table.

I had totally forgot that her boyfriend & his family was staying at our house for 6 1/2 weeks until their house gets rebuild...

_________________

Ok ik it's short but I wanted to introduce the story, lots of interesting things will happen to Savannah in the next chapter

2 reads = update
---------
QOTD- Ever had an Boyfriend/ Girlfriend/ Other ?
AOTD- ( this part would be in the next chapter including another question. also, you can answer these too )