Chase Davenport Imagine 2 (Lab Rats)

Another one requested by flute_player_1, I hope you like it 😊💕

"How did I get roped into doing this again?" Your boyfriend asked, or more like groaned, scrubbing the window of your mom's car with a soapy sponge. She was paying you to wash her car and you'd managed to get Chase to help you. You were going to split the money, of course.

"Because I'm your girlfriend and you'll do anything for me." You smiled innocently at him, "Plus, no one can resist this face." You gave him your famous pout and puppy dog eyes.

"Yeah, as the smartest man in the world, I should've known to run a mile when you used those eyes on me." He said.

"But you didn't, so now you're stuck washing my mom's car with me and I win." You smirked. Chase playfully rolled his eyes as you continued washing the car.

A while later, you started to get bored and needed something fun to do. Chase was busy washing the windscreen of the car with his back to you and you smirked, grabbing the hose. You crept the towards him and turned it on, soaking his back. He then gasped and turned around, letting you get his front too.

"Y/N!" He yelled while you doubled over in laughter, "It's not funny!"

"It's pretty funny from where I'm standing." You giggled.

"Oh yeah?" He raised an eyebrow at you, before picking up the bucket full of water next to him.

"Don't you dare." You warned him.

"Try me." He simply said and you took that as your cue to run. You didn't get very far, though, and soon you had a bucket of soapy water dumped over your head.

"Oh my god, it's cold!" You squealed.

"So was the hose water!" Chase laughed. And thus, a water fight began. You ended up chasing each other around the car, using different weapons to drench each other. By the end of it, Chase had you pinned against the car door, about to shove a soapy sponge into your face.

"No, no, no, please! Have mercy!" You squeaked, squirming and moving your head away from him.

"Alright, alright, fine." Chase chuckled, luckily dropping the sponge. Once you were sure it was safe, you opened your eyes to see that Chase's face was inches from yours. You smiled, looking into his gorgeous hazel eyes as he brushed away a wet strand of hair that had stuck to your forehead. A smirk tugged at his lips as he leaned in and kissed you. Butterflies dances around your stomach as you kissed back. This was your first kiss with Chase and it could not have been more perfect.

"We should probably get on with this before my mom gets home." You giggled after you broke away from the kiss.

"Good idea." He grinned and so you continued with your job.

A/N: I don't think the ending was very good but I hope you still enjoyed it 💜 Anyway, I'm just leaving this message to say a quick thank you. Over the last couple days, this book seems to have gotten quite popular. I've been getting a lot more requests and positive feedback and I couldn't be happier. So, thank you all, whether you've requested, commented something nice, or just read and voted, I'm forever grateful.

I love you all 💘

- Lucy xx