Riley Matthews Imagine (Girl Meets World)

Requested by AWriterCalledJessxx again 😂 enjoy babe 💘

"You're staring again." Maya whispered to you, lightly elbowing you in the ribs. You realised she was right and quickly diverted your eyes, making Maya chuckle. You were currently in Topanga's and Riley and you twin sister, Addison-Grace were up ordering your milkshakes and you couldn't keep your eyes off of Riley. You'd been crushing on Riley for as long as you could remember and Maya was the only one who knew about it, but Riley and Addison were practically best friends (nowhere near as close as Riley and Maya, though) and compared to all the time she spent with Addison, you felt kind of invisible to Riley. Admittedly, you got a little jealous whenever you saw Riley and Addison laughing and having fun together, but you had no reason to. You knew for a fact that Addison wasn't even queer, and you knew their friendship was purely platonic, but that didn't stop the little green-eyed monster rearing it's ugly head.

"I don't get why you won't just tell Riley how you feel." Maya said.

"Because I can't, Maya," You sighed, "It'd make things weird if she doesn't feel the same."

"But you'll never know how she feels if you don't ask her."

"You can't force me to tell Riley I've had a crush on her for God knows how long, Maya."

"Fine, but you can't stop me from telling her." She smirked.

"Please don't, Maya." You desperately pleaded. Riley and Addison then walked back over so you didn't get a chance to beg Maya to keep her mouth shut.

~Later That Day~

You were home alone, as your both your parents were still at work and Addison was at ballet. You were busy doing your homework when there was a knock on the door, so you got up to answer it and your heart skipped a beat when you saw it was Riley.

"Hey, Lianna." She smiled that adorable, dimpled smile.

"Uh, hey, Addison isn't here right now." You said awkwardly.

"I know, I came to see you." She replied and your heart sped up. What did she want to see you for?

"You did?"

"Yeah... I just had a pretty interesting phone conversation Maya." She explained and your heart dropped. You didn't think Maya would actually tell Riley! You were going to kill her.

"Look, whatever Maya said isn't true." You told her, hoping she'd believe you.

"It's not?" She asked, a hint of disappointment in her voice and you nodded, "Oh, that's a shame. I guess I'll go then, see you at school."

"Wait," You said before she could walk away, "What do you mean "that's a shame"?" 

"Well... Maya said you liked me and I came to tell you I like you too, but if you don't actually like me then..." She started to leave again, but you grabbed her hand and stopped her.

"Not so fast," You smirked, a wave of confidence hitting you, "What Maya said is 100% true." You then leaned in and gently pressed your lips to Riley's, something you'd been desperate to do for years now. Maybe you could hold off on killing Maya for a while...