Parker Rooney Imagine (Liv & Maddie)

This one wasn't requested, I just thought of it myself 😊 I might've gotten a little carried away towards the end but ITS SO CUTE 💝 hope you guys like it! 😘

"How do I look?" You asked nervously, walking out of Liv and Maddie's wardrobe after you managed to get your dress on. Liv had been invited to a movie premier and the whole family got to go and since you were Parker's girlfriend, you got to go as well. You were extremely excited, but you were also very nervous. You had anxiety and you were worried you wouldn't be able to handle all the commotion on the red carpet, but you tried to stay positive. You were sure that you'd be fine as long as you had Parker by your side.

"You look amazing! Parker won't be able to keep his eyes off you." Liv winked, which made you blush. Maddie finished getting ready half an hour ago and had already gone downstairs. You were wearing a white lace skater dress with long sleeves and a pair of black gladiator sandal heels, "Okay, let's do your hair and makeup." Liv gently pushed you over to her vanity where you sat down. Liv quickly did your makeup and curled your hair loosely so it fell delicately over your shoulders, "Alright, let's go downstairs." Liv grinned once you were both ready. You smiled back at her before you left her bedroom and followed her downstairs. The Rooney family were all waiting by the front door and it didn't take long for Parker to notice you. The way he stared at you as you walked down the stairs already had you blushing.

"Whoa, Y/N, you look... Whoa." Parker breathed. You blushed even more.

"Thanks... You don't look to bad yourself." You replied, which was true. He looked incredibly attractive in his tux.

It was soon time to leave and you all got into the limo that had come to pick you up. The limo soon pulled up outside the venue and you all got out, only to be greeted with screaming fans and flashing cameras.

"You okay?" Parker asked you, knowing that this could set your anxiety off.

"Yeah." You lied. Truthfully, you were feeling pretty anxious but you didn't want to say anything and ruin the event for everyone else.

"You sure?" He asked, almost seeing right through you. You just nodded and forced a smile, hoping he would buy it. Luckily he did and you followed his family into the venue. However, as you got onto the red carpet, the screaming fans became louder and the paparazzi started shouting things and the flashing lights of the cameras didn't help either. You could feel the anxiety rapidly rising in your chest and a familiar tightness form in your throat. You tried to swallow but you couldn't. You suddenly felt completely trapped and didn't think you'd ever get out.

"Y/N?" It didn't take long for Parker to notice your short breaths and how tightly you were gripping onto his hand.

"I-I'm sorry." You choked out, before letting go of his hand and running. You didn't know where you were going but you soon found yourself backstage. Your heart was still hammering in your throat and you could barely breathe. You felt like you were going to die.

"Y/N!" You spun round at the sound of Parker's voice and saw him running towards you.

"I'm so sorry." You said again, your teeth chattering.

"You don't need to say sorry." He said, pulling you into his chest and wrapping his arms around you tightly, "You should've told me it was too much for you."

"I-I didn't want to ruin it for the rest of you." You admitted.

"You wouldn't have ruined anything, Y/N. I care more about you than some stupid movie premier and so does the rest of my family." He told you, smoothing down your hair.

"I'm sorr-"

"Stop apologising." Parker cut you off with a chuckle as he pulled away from the hug. He then started peppering kisses all over your cheeks.

"Parker, what are you doing?" You giggled.

"I'm kissing your tears away." He said in a 'duh' tone, before continuing to kiss away the tears that had escaped.

"You're a dork." You laughed, gently pushing him away.

"But I'm your dork, right?" He smirked.

You stood leaned up and kissed him on the lips, "Does that answer your question?"

After the premier had finished, the rest of the Rooneys came to see if you were okay and you almost cried happy tears because of how concerned they were for you. You told them you were fine, which you were as long as you had Parker by your side.