Luke Ross Imagine (Jessie)

Another requested by AWriterCalledJessxx, hope you like it babe 💗

You took a deep breath as you walked through the doors of Walden Academy. No, it wasn't your first day or anything; you weren't even a student there. You were there because you wanted to surprise Luke.

You and Luke had been talking on the internet for several months now and when your dad had to go on a business trip to New York, and you found out that his hotel was right next to the school that Luke said was his, you had to go. You and Luke had video chatted on many occasions, so you both knew neither of you were paedophiles or anything. The reason you were so nervous was because meeting in person for the first time would be a big deal, plus... You might've developed a crush on him these last few months and you planned to tell him that today.

The class bell happened to ring just as you walked into the school, so you stayed stood by the doors, out of the way of the stampede of kids and hoping no one would notice you and realise you didn't go here.

"Eliana?!" A familiar voice startled you and you spun round, instantly recognising those freckles.

"Luke!" You gasped, giving him a hug without a second thought.

"What are you doing here?!" He laughed as you almost knocked him over.

"My dad's here in New York on business and I remember you telling me that this is your school so... Surprise!"

"Wow, this is so weird! Seeing you in person and all."

"I know, it's strange seeing you with legs." You giggled and Luke chuckled. You stayed with him for the rest of the day and successfully managed to avoid teachers who would realise you weren't supposed to be in the school as you weren't a student.

"This has been so much. You actually made me enjoy a day of school!" Luke joked as the two of you walked out of school at the end of the day, "Are you coming back to the penthouse with me?"

"No, I need to get back to the hotel so Dad doesn't start worrying... But you'll see me again before I leave, don't worry." You assured him when his face fell, before you added, "There's just something I need to tell you before I go..." You took a deep breath, "I like you, Luke. I have done since we started talking and I just need to know if you feel the same way."

"I-I don't know, Elle..."

You felt your stomach drop in disappointment but you put on a brave face, "No, you're right, I totally get it. It's weird. Forget I said anything." You said, beginning to walk away only for Luke to stop you.

"Hey, wait, I didn't say no."

"What's that supposed to mean? Don't play games with me, Luke."

"I'm not... I guess I like you too, I'm just a bit unsure because we've only ever spoken on the internet before now," He then smiled, "But I'd love to give it a go... Give us a go."

You grinned and threw your arms around him. Turns out, "giving it a go" was the best decision he could've made.