Chapter 1 ~ Dean's in love?

I KNOW IN THE SHOW CASTIEL CAN HEAL HIMSELF BUT I'VE DECIDED HE CAN ONLY DO IT FROM TIME TO TIME AND I KNOW HE CAN'T FEEL EMOTIONS BUT IN THIS STORY I HAVE TOOK AWAY THAT POWER AND LET HIM HAVE FEELINGS TO MAKE IT A BIT MORE INTERESTING. ALSO TO LET MORE ROMANTIC PARTS HAPPEN CASTIEL CAN ALSO SLEEP/GO TO BED -GEORGIA

Warning this is not the first book it's the second one, please read the short first book before this one thank you !

Sam and dean both sat at the small wooden table in the little hotel room the were staying in since they needed a break from their ride home after a ghost hunt in a church. Dean took a sip from his beer and looked toward Sam, Questioning his look on his face "Whats up Sammy?" Sam looked surprised at Deans remark "N-nothing just looking for work" Sam laughed back taking a drink, Dean smirked and said "you pull the most funniest faces when you study, did you know that?", "I do not!" Sam almost shouted back like a little child. Dean just reached the end of his bottle and pushed it aside, and even before he could get up to get another one, one was handed to him. "here you go" Castiel spoke in his deep almost monotone voice. He must of flew in when they were talking,

Dean looked an the angelic person, his white perfect skin looked as it was glowing from the sun. His long cream jacket hung just over his knees, under it was simple black trousers and a plane white shirt with a blue ocean tie that was crooked. Dean then looked into his eyes to see the same ocean blue staring back at him. He took the beer from his hands " Thanks pal, any news?" Castiel started to talk again in his deep voice but dean couldn't seem to concentrate on his words when all he wanted to do was fix his tie. "Dean?...Dean!" Sam shouted towards him, Dean almost looked flustered when he said "erm, what". Sam was very confused as to what Dean was so lost in thought about, "well" Sam cleared his voice " I don't know about you but i'm tired, i'm going to hit the hay" and walked off to one of the side rooms.

Dean looked back to Castiel and started to feel his hands heat up, he stood up and was face to face with Castiel before speaking "I'm getting some pie, do you want some?" Castiel looked confused and said back "I'm an angle, i don't eat" . Dean almost looked disgusted by the remark and said "I almost forgot how weird you angles are" before laughing and quickly fixing his tie and turning into the kitchen to grab his slice of pie, he turned around and almost spoke to see Castiel had disappeared, he didn't know why but he was upset with the lost of his friend. it was so strange for him to think they only became friends because of snapchat. After eating his pie he went to his room and headed to bed.

In his sleep he could feel warm air flow against his skin, he wanted to know what it was so he opened his eyes to see Castiel outline sitting on the chair that was in a dark area not to far from his bed, "Holy shit cas! What you doing" Dean shouted as loud as he could without waking up Sam in the next room. Castiel walked into the light, Dean could clearly see the blood pouring down his face. Dean shoot up from his bed and grabbed a tissue from the table next to his bed and placed it on his head, he cleaned the blood away carefully before dragging him into the bathroom. Dean sat Castiel on the edge of the bath as he grabbed a towel from the side and cleaned his face, blood stained water ran down his face. Castiel looked into Deans eyes but he didn't make the connection back, he realized how scared Dean looked as he tried his best not to hurt Cas anymore than he already was. Castiel could hear dean whisper to himself "oh Castiel, what am i going to do with you". Dean stripped Castiel of his trench coat and noticed the blood soaking threw his white shirt. "Shit cas, what happen?" Dean asked trying not to sound too alarmed, Castiel just said "demons", Dean almost looked mad when he cursed " Crowley and his fucking demons need to stay the fuck away from us if they know whats good for them". When he said 'us' Dean saw the small red blush across Castiels face but continued to look after him and tried to not think about it so much.

Dean removed the now light red shirt from Castiel to be able to tend to his wounds, Dean also found himself checking out Castiels abs that were stained red with his blood, Dean continued to clean away the blood but questioned Castiel "Why did you suddenly disappear like that Cas?" Castiel could hear the slight sad tone in his voice and said "a 26 year old girl called Chloe prayed for me, she was getting attacked by these demons so i went and helped, Why did you need me?" Dean still wasn't used to Castiel weird way of talking but said "erm- not really it just surprised me that you disappeared, i just went to sleep so nothing happen" , the room went quiet again, Dean finished patching up the half naked Castiel with some bandages and let him rest in his bed. Castiel almost fell asleep straight away so dean just laid their oddly comfortable. Dean has been feeling lost since Castiel turned up a month ago, he just seemed distracted a lot when he was in the room or when they went out together, Suddenly it hit him and he said to himself "Shit i might actually have feelings for this angel"