✯ How he asked you out ✯

Draco: 

Draco kind of started to think about you after your encounter.
Kind of, because he was not thinking of you on purpose, more like  you were constantly on his mind.
Sometimes you even haunted him in his dreams, but he didn't mind, you haunting him was like being on cloud nine, compared to what was usually haunting him in his sleep.
He thought about all the shared memories and the reason why your friendship ultimately ended and he finally realized that, it was all his fault. Sure you both started growing apart after each had made friends of their own. But him being Draco Malfoy was hurt that you found other friends instead of just being happy for you. Hurt, because he knew that you deserved better than him. In the end it didn't matter, because he wanted you back and he did not care what it would take.

You were walking to the Black Lake, trying to enjoy your ‪Saturday afternoon‬. Maybe you would read a book but most importantly you wanted to be alone. You didn't realize that someone approached you, until the person sat next to you. You looked up and saw the one and only, Draco Malfoy.
He didn't say anything until you cleared your throat. "Excuse me?"
You weren't sure what he wanted, you thought you made that clear the last time you two talked.
"Hey y/n, I'm not sure, urm, well, what do you think about going to Hogsmeade together?" He was blushing, something you thought wasn't possible.
Was he kidding? After all this time, he was asking you out? This obviously had to be some cruel joke, very low, even coming from him.
"What are you trying Malfoy? My answer is no. Find someone else to make fun of."
You stood up and left your cozy reading spot, unfortunately with Malfoy on your mind.
It only took a few days until you saw Draco again. He was pacing around the common room while everyone had dinner. You skipped dinner purposely trying to avoid him after him occupying most of your thoughts and you damned him for that.  "I was waiting for you. I knew you would be here." You sighed. 

You have been thinking about your words at the Black Lake and maybe you were a bit too harsh. But you were not going to apologize, you are not that crazy after all. He made his way over to you and took your hands in his. „I really meant it, you know. I'm sorry I hurt you and made you think I would be joking but seriously, I want to go out with you. Give me a chance and if you still feel the same about me, that's fine, but I will not stop until I had my chance. Even if it means skipping dinner every day from now on." He looked in your eyes and knowing him for all these years, you knew that he was being genuine.
"Fine." His face lighted up. "Only one chance." "I don't need more." He gave you a kiss on the cheek and made his way to common room door. "Join me for dinner y/n." Malfoy reached for your hand and you knew that it was already too late. You started falling for the Slytherin Prince.

Fred:

After you met Fred and his twin George on the Hogwarts Express, you became best friends. Fred and you had a special bond and it felt like fate meeting on the train that day.
You both grew up with different personalities. While Fred was known to be the Prankster of Hogwarts with his twin, you were the more introverted one but still managed to pull the greatest pranks with them, you were a planner at heart, being quiet didn't stop you from that. 

But there was one thing you were afraid of and that was your crush on Fred. Fred was so nice, handsome and lovely. Not to mention funny. You definitely had a problem and you decided that it would be better if you just shut up about it.

Fred was a heart throb and every girl was drooling over him and he clearly enjoyed it, who wouldn't? Of course you were extremely jealous. He could have gotten any girl he wanted and him choosing you in this constellation seemed impossible.