✯ How you first met ✯

Draco

It wasn't like you didn't know Draco, you knew him very well. You had a few arranged playdates when you were younger but after you both went to Hogwarts you just didn't talk that much anymore, even though you both were sorted into Slytherin. It was just that Draco found new friends and you found yours. Now both of you are in your fifth year and you both act like you never knew each other. You were sure he already forgot you, but a little part of you kept thinking of him. He wasn't the same anymore, Draco changed a lot. He was a real idiot but to be honest a  very good looking idiot. 

You walked to the common room when you heard loud shouting in the corridor. You followed the noise and saw Draco threatening a third year. "Are you going to run to your mommy?" Draco said to the little boy, who was already crying. You made your way up to the third year and put him behind you. "At least he doesn't cry every time he says goodbye to his mother unlike you Draco. So shut up and let him go." You were a Slytherin but you had a heart, unlike some of your classmates. Draco just stood there, speechless. He was thinking. You turned around to look at the boy. "Bolt before Draco decides to be an ass again." The boy just hugged you and started to run back to his common room. "Wait, (y/n)?" You heard Draco hesitantly, as you were making your way back.  You immediately stopped walking. "Wow, still remember my name after all." Draco scanned you as you turned around. "Wasn't that hard. You're the only one who knew I cried when I left home" You stared in to his eyes and started to smirk. "And if you're not going to stop threatening these kids, I'm going to tell a lot more of your secrets. Have a nice day Draco." And with that you walked away.

Fred

Today was your first school day, your parents drove you to King's Cross Station and you were on your way to the Hogwarts Express. You were nervous, because you didn't have any friends. Your Mum is a muggle-born and your dad a wizard. Your dad never told you or your mother, that he's a wizard. So you were shocked, when you got your letter. You walked through the Hogwarts Express and tried to find a free compartment but it was impossible. Everyone sat there with their friends and you were alone. You were scared that you're the only one who didn't know anything about magic. You looked at the right for a compartment until you bumped into someone. You looked into brown eyes and saw a boy with ginger hair. "Oh, I'm sorry." you mumbled quietly. You got down to reach for his things. "No, it's fine." He assured you with a smile. You were about to go on but he grabbed your wrist. You turned around and he seemed nervous? "I'm Fred. Where do you sit? You seem kind of lost." You chuckled. "I'm still looking for a compartment and I'm (y/n). Nice to meet you." Fred's eyes went bright. He pointed at a compartment in the different direction. "Well, maybe uhm, do you want to sit with me? I mean with my brother and me. You don't have to but" "I would love to." And with that you cut him off. Now you both walked together to the compartment.

George

"Freddie that's such a brilliant idea." That's the only thing you heard when you entered the classroom. You had Potions with Professor Snape and you were really tired because you couldn't sleep all the night. You walked over to your seat and sat down. You worked together with Lee Jordan and he was late again. On your table are the ingredients for the potion. Snape wrote the instruction on the board at the front. Lee entered the room and sat down next to you. "Did I miss something?" He asked breathing heavily. "Nope. I actually waited for you." You answered. "Good girl." Fred and George Weasley sat right behind you and started murmuring after Lee sat down. He started to brew the potion. You had to brew the Strengthening Solution and after you put the salamander blood in, the potion in your cauldron started to boil. That wasn't right. The ingredients in the cauldron rapidly changed their color and suddenly the potion started to spit. A big drop landed on your arm and you shrieked. Snape rushed over to you and looked at your arm. Your arm immediately turned purple and it grew bigger every minute. Snape looked at the container with the salamander blood. "Who did this?" Snape asked very load and very angry. "This isn't salamander blood. So I will ask again, who sabotaged the salamander blood?" The students just shook their heads but as Snape glanced at Fred and George, they looked very guilty. "Fred and George Weasley. Detention, for one month. One hundred points from Gryffindor. Now, one of you will clean up the mess and the other one will accompany Miss y/l/n to Madam Pomfrey." George rushed over to you and take you out of the classroom. After you two left the room, he started to apologize. "Y/n I'm sorry. It was an accident. We thought Lee sat there but we mixed up your seats. I'm really sorry, does it hurt?" You just smiled. George was so worried, you thought it was cute. "No not really, it's not that bad. To be honest, I like purple." George just laughed and you two walked to Madam Pomfrey.

Neville

You knew him since your first school year. You were both in Gryffindor but never talked that much. You were always that inconspicuous girl and he was the clumsy but cute boy. You had to admit it, you had a little crush on Neville. It was your fifth school year and you sat in the library. You had to study for your O.W.L.s and you were desperate. You didn't understand anything in Herbology. After a while, you decided to give up. Herbology wasn't your favorite subject but you never thought it would be so complicated. Well, you deserved that because you didn't listen to Professor Sprout, you just stare at Neville all the time. But now you know, next time you should invest your time listen to Professor Sprout. Suddenly you jumped because you felt someone sat next to you. "I'm sorry, I didn't want to scare you. I just saw you sitting here since lunch and maybe you could need some help. I'm actually really good at Herbology." You didn't even need to look who it is because you would recognize this lovely and kind voice everywhere.

Oliver

You know that you were a clumsy person. You used to trip and fall over anything. But that time, it wasn't your fault. It was a normal ‪Saturday afternoon‬ and you were walking through the corridor with your favorite book in your hand. You tried to find a good spot to continue reading your book. The common room was full with people talking to their friends, it was to noisy. Otherwise the Great Hall was full of students who made their homework. But you wanted to be alone. You were walking and reading your book at the same time. Until you heard loud voices but it was too late. You collide with somebody and something hard hit your head. You fell to the ground and heard unclear voices. "Oliver! Watch out next time." The voices were in a big mess. Your head hurt a lot. "Merlin, you hit her with your broom Oliver." You know they were talking about Oliver Wood. Oliver was the only person who could hit you with a stupid broom. That was embarrassing, you had a crush on him since your third year and now you're laying right in front of him. You tried to get up with your pounding head. "Don't worry, I'm alive." You chuckled but inside your head was killing you. Oliver rushed over to you and offered you his hand. You took it and he helped you up. "I'm sorry but we're in rush. We need to practice for Quidditch." You just nodded and slipped your hand out of his. He and his team mates walked past you and you just made your way to Madam Pomfrey. Madam Pomfrey gave you some medicine for your headache but she couldn't do anything against the blue bruise on your forehead. Just a few days and it will be gone, she said. She gave you an freezer pack and you went to the Great Hall. You were hungry and it was already dinner. You sat down at a table and started eating with one hand. You needed the other hand for the freezer pack. After a while you saw Oliver came over to you. He sat down next to you. "I'm sorry again. I shouldn't have reacted so uninterested but I thought Quidditch was important." Oliver offered you his hand again. "I actually forgot to introduce myself, I'm Oliver Wood and you are?" He smiled slightly. "I'm y/n y/l/n, nice to meet you." You shook his hand and smiled back.