Chapter 6

Marshall Lee's P.O.V

I couldn't control myself. I had to drink something, so I went towards Fionna. Realizing what I have done I pulled back myself. Fionna wasn't there when I opened my eyes. Where was she? Then something hit me in the back of the head. I fell down and fell on the couch. Then I noticed that the couch wasn't red anymore, it was white. Fionna jumped on top of me and grabbed my hands, then put them by my side. I looked at her neck and I didn't see any bite marks. I realized that I sucked the red out of the couch. Thank God I didn't bite her, a wave of relief went over me.

Fionna, still on top of me with a fierce look in her face, said," What are you doing? Are you crazy?!"

I look at her in the eyes and said," No I am not crazy. I am being who I am. Besides, you show be thanking me for helping you out. It took a lot of power to not suck the blood out of you!"

She looked to her side and saw the stitches I sew into her, then gasp. She looked into my eyes with a half smile on her face. Then she realized that she was on me with the side of her shirt cut. Fionna quickly got off of me and sat next to me on the now, white couch.

She asked calmly," Why did you save me?"

I didn't know what to say. I didn't even know why I saved her.

"Um. To be honest, I don't know. I felt like I should ok, l just... I just helped you," I said to her.

She looked confused, but then asked," Can I have some cold water on a towel, please."

I got up and grabbed a towel from the kitchen. When I came back with the cold towel and she took it from my hand. Fionna placed the towel on her side and laid back into the couch. It was weird to have another person to talk to since everyone tries to avoid me. I don't blame them. Now that my thirst was under control I could apologize for almost killing her.

"I am sorry for trying to suck your blood. I was really thirsty and I didn't want to taste your blood, but it is in my nature," I said while sitting next to her.

She said," I know that is what you do and it's hard for you to control your thirst. I understand, the only reason why I hit you in the back of the head I because I was afraid."

I made a grin on my face and said," The heroic Fionna, afraid? You got to be kidding me!"

She smiled and said," Stop it!"

Then she softly punched me in the arm. I smile back and laughed with her.

Then she said," Oh god. My side, I need some pain medicine."

I went to the kitchen and shuffled threw the kitchen drawers to find some medicine. I remembered finding something like pain medicine in the woods and putting it in a drawer. Then I found a green bottle with some pills in it with a label that said Pain Medicine for a huge amount of pain. I gave her two of the pills and she decided to sleep. After giving her a blanket and a pillow, she rested on the couch. I decided that Fionna was not well enough to travel, so she needed to rest. Although I was afraid that Fionna would try to hurt me, but I knew she wouldn't have the strength to try to hurt me. I climbed into my own bed and tried to sleep, even while floating. Now everything was quiet and we all could rest.

When I woke up in the morning everything was different between Fionna and Me.