Boom Clap

Boom clap
The sound of my heart
The beat goes on and on and on and on and
Boom clap
You make me feel good
Come on to me come on to me now
Boom clap
The sound of my heart
The beat goes on and on and on and on and
Boom clap
You make me feel good
Come on to me come on to me now

Boom Clap- Charlie XCX

__________________________________________

After spending the rest of their week together, Barry and Caitlin prepared to leave together. They had managed to get a last minute seat on the plane back to Central so they could sit together. Just before leaving, Caitlin left a short note saying that she was leaving, not detailing where she was going so her parents couldn't follow them.

And a few hours, she found herself back in the city she loved in the house that she loved being in with the man she loved.

"I'll make a few calls at school tomorrow, get my readmission sorted. I just want to spend the rest of today with you. Just you," Caitlin stated after they had unpacked her things and gotten comfortable in his room, specifically on the bed.

"Okay," Barry replied, seeming a little distracted.

"What's up?" Caitlin asked curiously, noticing that something was off from a mile away. That's just how well she knew him, she could read him like a book.

"Nothing," he replied innocently.

"Barry, I can tell when something is on your mind. And I can tell when you are lying to me. We've been together for over three years now," she nagged, trying to convince him to tell her.

"I was just thinking about how happy I am to have you back here. I missed you and I don't want to lose you again. Ever," he caved.

"Well, I'm not going anywhere. I'll stay by your side until you want me to go," she replied, with a smile.

"That's never going to happen. I'm always going to want you by my side. I need you, Cait. You are everything to me and you always have been," he stated, tucking her hair behind one ear so he could see her eyes. "I love you and I always will. You are my girl,"

Rather than replying, she just leaned in for a soft yet passionate kiss to convey the deep love she felt for him. Abruptly, Barry pulled away.

"I have to go somewhere. I'll be back soon, I promise," he said, getting up, kissing her head then running out the room leaving Caitlin confused to why he had left her.

...

An hour later, Barry returned, trying to act composed while still feeling the small box in his pocket as he returned to Caitlin.

"Are you going to tell me where you ran off to, Barry Allen?" Caitlin asked grumpily.

"Nope," he teased, sitting beside her leaning in to kiss her jaw and neck.

"Don't think that's letting you off the hook," she replied, trying to act composed but failing as he kissed the most sensitive spot on her neck making her moan. "Barry," she said, attempting to stop him but instead it came out as more of a moan.

"Hmmm," he teased, not stopping at all.

"Stop it, I'm still mad at you for..." she started but was interrupted by herself via a moan. "leaving me," she managed to finish, gasping and taking heavy breaths as she spoke.

"But you know that deep down you don't want me to stop," he replied, slightly muffled as he was still attacking her neck and jaw with kisses. 

He had her there. Deep down, she knew that he was right and the last thing she wanted was the punishment of him stopping.