Teenage Dream

You think I'm pretty
Without any makeup on
You think I'm funny
When I tell the punchline wrong
I know you get me
So I let my walls come down, down

Before you met me
I was alright but things
Were kinda heavy
You brought me to life
Now every February
You'll be my Valentine, Valentine

Let's go all the way tonight
No regrets, just love
We can dance until we die
You and I will be young forever

You make me feel
Like I'm livin' a
Teenage dream
The way you turn me on
I can't sleep
Let's run away and
Don't ever look back,

My heart stops
When you look at me
Just one touch
Now baby I believe
This is real
So take a chance and
Don't ever look back,

We drove to Cali
And got drunk on the beach
Got a motel and
Built a fort out of sheets
I finally found you
My missing puzzle piece
I'm complete

Teenage Dream- Katy Perry

_________________________________

Daybreak came quickly and the rays of early morning sunlight shone through the curtains waking up Caitlin, who was comfortably snuggled into Barry, her head resting on his chest. The feeling of waking up next to him once again making her heart flutter.

Looking around the room, she saw their clothes hastily scattered around the room, including her bra which had somehow found itself lying on her desk where she assumed she or Barry had carelessly thrown it last night.

The article of clothing reminded her of the night that she and Barry had had last night. It was perfect and meant so more when it had been so long. Their skin as close as humanly possible.

She felt a stir and a waking grumble beneath her and looked up just in time to see his green eyes flutter open and a smile creep onto his lips the second he saw her lying beside him. 

"Hey," Caitlin whispered, her lips grazing his neck as she spoke.

"Hey," he replied, kissing her head before moving down to her lips. 

"What do you want to do today?" she asked after they pulled away, nuzzling into his neck causing the words to be slightly distorted and muffled sending vibrations through Barry's body.

"Just stay in bed with you all day,"  he replied, running his fingers through her hair while she lay on to of him the sheets wrapped around their bodies.

"Your wish is my command," she smirked, planting kisses all over his neck. "God, I love you," she whispered.

"I love you too," he replied. "Do you remember the first time that I told you that I loved you?" he asked.

"Of course, how could I ever forget?" Caitlin replied, getting lost in his eyes again like she did every time she caught them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The couple had been together for a year now and things were going blissfully well for them. That was until one English project came around. Caitlin had been paired with Ronnie while Barry was with Felicity. This wouldn't be so much of a problem. However, it was common knowledge that Ronnie had liked Caitlin for a while now and had been desperately trying to impress her for months. Despite the fact that she was happy with Barry.

It didn't help that, from the other side of the room, Barry saw Caitlin and Ronnie talking and laughing as if they were a couple. And it left a tight knot in the pit of Barry's stomach. he didn't want to name it but of he did it would've been called jealousy.

After class finished, Caitlin hurried towards barry with her usual cheerful demeanor and smile that always lit up his day. 

"Hey, I know that we were going to watch a movie together tonight. But, Ronnie and I really need to finish the project tonight so, raincheck?"  she asked as she reached him the smile that she had given him instantly falling at the mention of Ronnie's name.