There he is, standing tall and looking sexier than ever. He is wearing a grey suit, with his white shirt unbuttoned at the first four buttons. My heart instantly begins to gain on speed, as if I have been running for my life. He sits down next to me and kisses my head.

"Bon soir Madame Montgomery. Hello Lola."

"W-what are you doing here Adrien?" I play with my nails nervously.

"I came to pick you up. Today is your last day, isn't it?" He exposes a crooked smile, my knees become weak.

"I didn't ask for you to pick me up."

"That's so sweet of you Adrien." My mother raves. "You booked a flight, just to pick her up?"

"I did." For some reason he doesn't tell her the truth about his privat jet.

"I appreciate it." I murmur. Adrien orders something and listens to what my mother has to tell. They are deeply engaged in a conversation, while I'm annoyedly listening.

"Anyway, maman, we have to go. It's getting late and I have a few things to do."

"Of course honey." She gets up to hug me. "I'll miss you. Call me okay?"

"I will maman." I hug her again, before I leave with Adrien.

***

As we're on his privat jet, I plug in my headphones and listen to a french cover song, that Vicky showed me, while he gazes at me. It's hard to do whatever you want, while he is around.

"Lola." He says after he pulls my headphones out.

"What?" I grit through my teeth.

"Don't treat me like this." He growls. "I'm doing nothing but treating you nicely, what the fuck is your problem?" I sit up, shocked by his tone and his choice of words.

"Is it so hard for you to leave me alone for once? I don't need you to renovate my apartment or pick me up from my parents home. I just need you to stay away from me."

"I did. I left you alone for a week." I scoff. "Didn't I?"

"Yes but-"

"There is no 'but' Lola. I did exactly what you said. You never told me not to pick you up." He takes my hand. "I respect your request for me to leave you alone." He kisses the back of my hand, his eyes never leaving mine. It's so hard, not to let yourself get manipulated by him.

"Adrien. Did you really sleep with eighteen women?" I dare to ask.

"I don't sleep with women, I fuck them." My muscles tense. "Eighteen women, who are in the past. You shouldn't think about them too much." I close my eyes.

"Am I gonna be in the past too?" I notice, how this question is difficult for him. "Don't answer that." I whisper. "And about the contract, I have a few questions."

"You can ask me anything."

"I want us to have a proper talk about that. At your apartment." He nods.

As soon as the jet lands, we take a car to his apartment. Adrien leads me to a big office of his place and puts two contracts in front of us on the desk.

"Okay, the contract talks about hard and soft limits. I googled a few of those things in the contract. There are certain things, which I would cross from the list and consider hard limits, like anal fisting."

"Okay." Adrien says. "No anal fisting."

"And no butt plugs or anal hooks. What even is an anal hook? Is it a hook that goes in your butt? Every object that has to be inserted in the butt, will be crossed from the list."