Chapter Three: Force of Habbit?

Okay guys. I am having a horrible time trying to fit in what everybody looks like, so just to make it easier, I'm going to list everybody here.

Maximus: Black hair, bright green eyes. He has muscles, but not anymore than to make it obvious. His hair is not long, but not military short either. When it's straight, it comes to a little above his eyebrows. He has a bit of a pale complexion.

 Phoenix:  Shaggy brown hair, blue eyes, slim and built like a swimmer. He's about the same height as Maximus, which I mentioned in last chapter. He has tan sun-kissed skin which goes along perfect with his golden brown hair and blue eyes.

 Monroe: Blond hair in a scene style swooping towards his face, sapphire blue eyes with specks of gold, He's about 5'7, and has about no muscles at all. He is about as pale as you get, which outlines his naturally cherry red lips.

Lillian: Long black hair and green eyes, like Maximus. She's about 5'9 and pale complexion.

Alistair: Black hair and startling golden eyes, literally like gold. About 6'4, tanned and muscled greatly.

----------------------> To the side is what Monroe's belts looks like, and his hair is like that, only blond.

~~~~~

Maximus POV

 "You did what?!"I cringed at Phoenix's voice rang through my room after I told him about my encounter with Monroe. I took a deep breath and was about to run through, yet again, what had just happened in Monroe's room when he cut me off, "I heard you, you idiot. I can't believe you straddled him! You tried to seduce him!" I clicked my tongue against the roof of my mouth and looked at the ground in shame, "You even rubbed your- on him! Oh God.." I blew raspberries to the air and looked around, refusing to meet his eyes. He was clearly blowing this out of proportions.

 "It wasn't that bad..." I flinched as he smacked the back of my head.

 "We're supposed to be his friends, not creepy molesters!" I snapped my gaze up to him and glared at him.

 "I told you he has a damn gift; it wasn't my fault!" He furrowed his eyebrows.

 "You did say that, didn't you..." He murmurs while looking out the big window beside him. He's so weird.

 "Yes! When I walked in and saw the sketch he did... Dude you just have no idea."

 "So, you mean an actual gift, not just plain talented?"

 "Do you really think I'd call it like that if that's not what I meant?!" I said in frustration.

 "Yes, because you're an idiot. Monroe isn't just another boy toy of yours. We are supposed to look out for him." I sighed in exasperation and frustration.

 "I told you, I couldn't help it!"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monroe's POV

 I kept glancing at the sketch laying on the coffee table and cocking my head to the side, wondering what to do with it. I could frame it, or I could just stick it back into my folder full of my other sketches. I really like this one, and I want to be able to see it on my wall. So, I think I've made up my mind. I sighed as I thought about what just happened not even thirty minutes ago.