- Chapter 16 -

Chapter 16

JACOBS POV

"I.

Am.

So.

Sorry."

"You should be".

"Really, I-I am, I had no complete Idea, honestly, I-It was all just a big mix up, a mistake at that. The whole building was just stressed & frustrated yesterday".

"Mhmm".

"Ooohh".

Humph.

While dear Monica was apologizing & begging like a pup to Lancaster for forgiveness of her previous actions, I was trying to hold in the patronizing laughter that wanted to belch from watching this god desperate scene.

"W-Will you forgive me M-Mr. Lancaster"..

......

..........

"Get on your knees".

"P-Pardon". Monica's face was as twisted up as my own.

"I suggested you to get on your Knee's Misses Clayton, you want to receive my apology, then you must get on your knee's and beg".

I giggled.

Sorry, but this man can not be serious. I highly doubt this woman would even do that, she's so self centered and lazy to even pick up things from the ground her self, let alone, then to actually kneel on it and beg at the same time.

Pshh..

Paul can forget about this one.

"F-fine, a-alright Mr.Lancaster."

Wait.

What?..

Unbelieving & not even letting myself blink (afraid I would miss even a second of this). My dazed out gaze watched my secretary lower her head; and let her bum rest atop of the back heels she was wearing.

"I don't believe it"..

If my jaw is not feeling ajar right now.

"Now, Misses Clayton, apologize to me again."

"I am truly sorry Mr.Lancaster, do you forgive me"?

"Look at me while you are speaking".

Oh shit.

A stubborn huff filled my office's air.

"I am truly sorry Sir, do you forgive me"?

I need to see if this man could be rented.

I could sure the hell use this when Monica pisses me off, or when I need to put more authority on Chresanto.

"Yes woman, I accept your apology, now, you may be dismissed."

Folding his grey-clothed arms across his chest, Paul turned his view away from my secretary so he looked at me and my lounging frame behind my desk.

He winked.

Wait.

Oh

My

Gosh.

D-did

He just-

He did all that on purpose.