He's My Boss

*COMING SOON*

CHRESANTOS POV

"Will Call you".

I've been siting in this damn building for more than 2 hours for a five minute interview, I skipped breakfasts this morning JUST to get here early to make a good impression and to top that I happened to be sweating like crazy in this hot concealing suit and for my reward this man has the complete nerve to pull that bullshit excuse of a line "will call you"??

No way in hell Im going out like this..

"Sir, please I-I really need this job, i've been out of work ever since I graduated from college, I mean, I got my degree, I'm young, I have a clean record, like be real, what possibly could you need more for this position"?!?

I was highly frustrated at this point and the stuck up bald man that sat behind the desk in front of me didn't make my frustration any better....

"Like I said Mr.August". He pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose, "Will call you".

Welp I'm officially pissed off...

Scoffing while standing up from my seat I glared at the man as he sat back in his chair, folding his hands, " Don't bother Sir". I unloosened my tie, " I wouldn't even wanna work for an ugly ass, asshole like you".

And with that I stormed out of that office with the little bit of pride I had left in me, heading straight to my last interview for the day.

__________________________

"Perez Industries". I mumbled as my eyes looked at the 3 story glass building, tilting my head back to get the full view.

"Lord, give me strength".

Quickly then I hurried up the white stoned stairs and headed inside the large building.

JACOBS POV

"Mi mama I promise i'll visit you and Tia next weekend". Sighing deeply I drummed my fingers against my marble desk as I listened to my mothers voice.

"Jacob please do because we miss you here in San Miguel. ever since your father made you the Vice President of the industry your always busy papi". I could feel my mother frowning from the other end of the phone which immediately, made me frown.

"I promise Mama, I promise". Combing my fingers through my curls I slouched my shoulders in my seat when suddenly my door was opened by my secretary Monica.

"A Mr.August is here to see you sir".

immediately i cursed under my breath, I forgot I had interns coming in today, "Send him in". I mouthed back to Monica while she nodded in return, swiftly shutting my door.

"Uh ma, I have to call you back I have someone here for me". I quickly spoke as my mother sighed, " okay jake see you next week".

"See you next week". With that I hanged up the phone just as my door was being opened again, causing me to meet eyes with the beautiful man that walked in.

His carmel soft complexion, pink plump lips, muscular lean figure, short black curly hair.

god, it didnt help that his tie was undone or his skin glistened with sweat.

Damn, my pants felt like they were getting tighter each second.

He so got the position already.

"Good afternoon Sir my name is Chresanto August and i'll be having your attention for the next few minutes". Chresanto firmly shook my hand as he flashed me a heart stopping smile.

Immediately I smiled back, never letting go of his hand, "Please, take all the time that you need"..........

And that was a preview of the first chapter readers ^.^

- Imaginingmb -