- Chapter 3 -

-Chapter 3-

JACOBS POV

"You're all packed up" ?

The measly question left Monica's lips as the two of us stood in my dis organized bedroom, while our gazes rested upon my many luggage that laid across the white soft canopy bed.

"Yeah, I guess"..

Ruffling my fingers through my tangled curls I herd a heavy sigh leave her mouth before my secretary took a seat on my king sized mattress.

"I really don't like the fact that your going on this trip alone Sir, you know how you act when your on planes."

"Yeah but that's why I have my own private jet".

Trying to lighten up the mood, I wiggled my brows before taking a seat next to her.

"Jokes aside Jacob".

Giving me a flat look my attention suddenly left my friend's and on my loud buzzing phone that was securely in my pocket.

"One second".

Pointing my finger in the air, knowing this call was important since it was from one of the head boards, I quickly answered the line.

"Hello"?

"Yes this is he, good evening sir"..

"Mhmm yes I see".

Rising up from my bed in curiosity from where this conversation was going I bit onto my lip.

"Wait, repeat that again please"..

Oh god no..

"Sure no problem"...

"Yes I'm completely fine taking over this file.... absolutely everything will be all good by next week".

"Yes you to, bye".....

"What was that all about"?

I herd Monica questionably ask while I pinched the bridge of my nose in frustration.

Just when I thought things were going fine...

" Mr.Kyle's wants me to over take his file and his firm lists to have it all organized by next week"..

"Wait are you referring to "thee Mr.Kyle's", the mr. Kyle's that owns basically every corner store in LA".

"Mhmm, that's the one". Nodding my head in agreement from her words, I watched Monica squeal in excitement from my sudden responsibility.

Hmm let's see how long this squealing will lasts when I tell her the rest of my news.

"But wait, there's more"!

Sarcasm dripping from my lips, I gave the most fakest smile I had ever made in my life.

"Oo!. Oo!, what is it!?, What is it?!"

And I repeat this again from the other day.

I need new friends -_-

Normal ones....

" I need an employee to be accompanied with me while working on this file, for it to be completely done by next week that is, but problem here... I'm going on this trip...." My voice held no type of emotion before I silently closed my eyes.

I could always cancel my flight and stay here and have Monica help me..... But I did promise my mother and Tia... and I would hate to dis appoint them....

As if reading my mind I immediately herd Mr's.s Badass kiss her teeth , " No way in hell are you missing the chance of visiting your family in Mexico",