- Chapter 2 -

-Chapter 2-

Monday Morning

6:30 am

CHRESANTOS POV

"You sure your not cold". The seemingly old security guard spoke to me once again as the two of us stood in the employee parking lot.

The only difference between us was, he stood in a ratherly warm looking booth, while I on the other hand was freezing my ass outside in my black slacks.

"I'm sure Sir". Speaking through gritted teeth I lightly patted my legs with my black suit case that was gripped in my hands.

If you probably couldn't guess, today was a very tensing morning, I set my alarm clock to 5:00 am but instead I, myself got out of bed around 4. The slight nervousness, well actually all the nervousness in my body didnt let me relax last night so I really didn't get any sleep.

I honestly wish I did though, because now it feels like I'm gonna pass out any second, which was worse though, because being the dumb ass that I so desperately am I didn't even get the rite information from Mr.Perez the other day.

When he told me to be here on monday at the office, "bright and early", there was no type of time reference, sooooo basically I didn't have any type of choice to get here at sunrise or risk the chance of loosing the job I've never got the chance of having.

"August"?!

The sudden confused yell of my last name made my eyes to shoot across the parking lot to see my new boss himself strolling towards me.

With a coffee cup in one hand and a brief case in the other Mr.Perez looked at me with all types of confusion.

"G-good morning sir". Stuttering like an idiot because of my now shivering teeth I greeted him as he walked infront of me.

"What are you doing here so early Chresanto"? Completely ignoring my words, Mr.Perez rose his brow as my eyes dropped from his to the ground.

"Weelll, Uhh, you didn't really give me a specific time to be here for work so I decided to get here at sunrise."

Pursing my lips to the side, I suddenly herd chuckles escape from my bosses throat.

"Oh wow, I'm sorry to tell you August but you didn't have to be here til 7".

Your fucking with me rite -_-

As if reading my mind Mr.Perez shook his head, "No Chresanto I'm not kidding".

Giving my shoulder a slight pat, Mr.Perez stepped a side from me and gracefully walked to the company's back doors, sliding his key into the glass lock.

"Why didn't you let him in there with you Marv, Mans probably almost frozen to death". My boss suddenly chanted out as he opened the door, leaning against the surface so there was room for me to walk inside.

"Boy said he was fine".

"Ha, alright August come on".

I nodded my head before walking by him and strutting inside the dark office.

"It's just gonna be me and you for now since everyone else is probably just waking up, your okay with that"?

I looked at Mr.Perez as the two of us strolled inside the now open door elevator immediately sighing in reliefe.

"I'm okay".

"Great"...

JACOBS POV

"Soo you mean to tell me you two were alone for almost half a hour in a secluded place and didn't make any moves towards each other."