P A R T 2

A D R I N

"Officer Adrian, we have a report of a dead body at Heaven pool.
Heaven pool is located at the south side, 850 Manor Street.
I repeat a dead body at Heaven Pool located the south side, 850 Manor Street."

"Alright, I'm driving there right now."
Dead body? At Heaven Pool? Again?
I feel like this place has a curse. And the fact that a bunch of kids found it is terrifying.
The farther I drive on the south side, the more bumpy and isolated the roads get. Paramedics are driving behind me.

"Dead End Proceed with Caution"

Damn right, proceed with caution.
Oh God, I do not want to be here right now. I turn up the AC on my cop car.
I see the pool. It's surrounded by a metal fence. I drive up into the parking lot and so does the paramedics. We see about about 5 kids standing in the parking lot terrified. I walk out the cop car, with my evidence kit.

"It-its.. The th-thing is in the deep end of the pool." A short brunette says.

I take out my note pad and write down found deep end of the pool.

"I-I was swimming at the deep end and I f-felt something touch me." Stutters a red head.

"Are you guys okay? Are you hurt?" I ask.

"No, we're fine" a boy says.

"Okay sit down, and I'll have to ask you questions. If your not comfortable answering them, that's fine. We will need your family phone number to ask you more questions as the case progresses."

After long questions, and answers I jot down:

•Red head- Genivive. Was swimming at the deep end. Felt something touch her.

•Poked what seems to be a pink Tee-shirt with a long stick. Found the body.

•quote on quote, "we weren't supposed to find the thing".

•Walked to the gas station to look for help

•kids ages 14-15

"Okay so I need to photograph all of you." I say pulling out my camera.

I photograph the red head and write Genivive.
I take a picture of the brunette and write Madeline.
I photograph all the kids.

I wrap the gate and entrance with
"Crime Scene Do Not Enter" tape.

A sliver Jeep pulls up at the side of the dusty road. A tall red hed jumps out and heads to the parking lot.
"Hey, this is a crime scene manm!"
I stop her from going forward.

"My sister and her friends are right there! Are they okay!?"

"Yes mam, they are fine. We just kept them here to ask them a few questions. Are you a gaurdian or realatied to any of thesse kids?"
I ask.

"Yes, I'm her sister and I drove the rest here." She says getting anxious.

"They are now free to go. We just need your family phone number."

She tells me a phone number and thanks me.
The kids leave with her.

I start walking down to the pool deck. The paramedics are already there, photographing the scene.

"It seems like she drowned. She has a bruise on her head as well." Shelly murmers.
My radio turns on.
"Okay Adrian. Come back to the office and tell me what you found and got."

"Officer, I got notes and the kid's family phone number. I have photographs as well. The victim seems to be drowned. It also seems she's been in that water for a couple of weeks. She has a bruise on her head." I say. I pass him my note pad.

"Okay, thank you Adrian. Come back tomorrow at the office at 7 o'clock Sharp."