Author's Note

DON'T HIT ME WITH A BASEBALL BAT! I know I promised that I'd update tonight but I am literally swamped with school work right now. I've got exams on exams. Lab practicals with post lab to do. And I have a C in math right now (ugh, sobbing) and I have to get tutoring done and stuff.

Being a college student isn't easy, let me tell you that!

Trust me, I'm not used to not updating every 2-3 days like I used to do. But school comes first as much as I love watching the reads, loves, and comments go up.

So, Tate's chapter is going to be delayed a bit, so I'm not writing his chapter when I'm stressed out and rushed. Honestly I've written some of these chapters under stress and I'm probably sure that you guys could tell by the way I've written them ahaha.

So on a lighter note, what're you guys doing for Valentine's Day? ;) Any plans for my lovely readers?

For my readers out there who don't have a special someone to spend it with, you're not the only one! I send you virtual roses and chocolates. *hugs*

Sorry again for not uploading, but I promise when I do upload, you're going to be in for a major shocker. If you think things are kicking up now, just wait until chapter 16 and 17 are posted. Damn, just thinking about it makes the hair on my arms rise! ahhaha

<3

Autumn