Chapter 22[Editing]

Magsimula sa umpisa

" hey man, sorry to bother you but have you seen -"

Kate heard Nick's voice in the doorway and appeared right next to Max.

" babe, I'd been looking, Julie told me you went out-"

" oh um I came to discuss something with Max " she said as she passed Max and went over to stand next to Nick.

" I think we can finish our discussion when I came back" she told both the guys and Max nodded.

" o....Kay so ready to leave?"

" yeah" Nick shook Max's hand and then took a hold of Kate's hand, leading her down the small stairs, Kate passed a look at Max over her shoulder and gave him a sweet smile and wave, as she said goodbye.

Once on her driveway, she came to a hault when she noticed only two cars by her driveway, the cars were filled with people and as soon as Stacey got out of the front seat, Kate tried to to resist the urge to groan out loud. Stacey wore quite a short dress that showed off how expensive it was and it hugged her figure well and exposed enough cleavage, she finished her look with some heels, make up and enough jewelry to show off how rich was. The girl looked like a supermodel and Kate reminded herself that Stacey was just like that, all eyes would be on her and Kate was pretty sure that Stacey wanted that, well either way, she was in no mood to be kind and drive a few miles in the same car as she, well it was bad enough that they would spend the whole weekend in the same place, couldn't someone give Kate a break!

" I thought there would be three cars, not two" Kate said.

" well slight prob, Danny's car got bust, and it's getting fixed , so mine was left for an option which is bigger"

" I'm pretty sure Stacey offered right?"

" yeah and besides it's only a few miles till we get to the boat and we're off to go"

" and anyway, you're safe from princess Ivy" Danny said as he passed her.

" I head that!" Stacey said while she applied lip gloss on.

The boys chuckled.

" you look cute cute by the way" Nick said, walking over to Ethan(Maddie's brother) . Kate looked herself over and shrugged, since she thought her short dungarees with her jean shirt and sneakers were comfortable enough, she didn't even that much make up, just a touch of eyeliner, leaving her hair in a long ponytail.

" aah , shoot me now" Anna groaned next to Kate.

" you'll survive" Kate said, trying to stifle a laugh.

" says the friend who's ditching me for her hit ass boyfriend"

" hey, I did suggest Danny"

" oh and look how that turned out, him getting it on with princess Ivy on our anniversary..... Remind me again why we're are still in this circle"

"Because you're sticking t for me all because of love and that we will look beyond it, move on because we are better people" Anna sighed and headed towards Stacey's car.

" you owe me a bar" she said before she got in the car.

......................................

Julie missed Kate already and now that Alexi's would be returning back tomorrow, meant that she wouldn't feel lonely.

Her mind had been so far away that when she felt a forceful shove, she almost went falling face floored, luckily she recovered in time and her eyes quickly locked with the most intense shade of black eyes, her hair instantly rose at the scrutiny she was receiving from his expressionless face, hard jaw lines and thin lined mouth, he was quite good looking in a dangerous way and for his age which she guessed was heading to his mid forties.

The guy passed her and exited the diner .

She immediately shook her head and ignored the man and went in to take her order. Since her parents were working till late, with her being lazy to cook, take always would have to do. Oh how she missed Kate's cooking.

" here you go" Pam said , giving Julie her order.

" thanks "

" umm before you go and I'm surprised that I only remembered now"

" what?"

" well a man, with such intense eyes and such a bod for an old guy ,came in here asking for Kate, he seemed eager to see her"

" mmh, must have been nothing much"

" yeah maybe, " Pam was surely not convinced since she'd gotten weird vibes from the guy.

Having to wait for Alexis to arrive drove her to sleep on the couch, at first, deep sleep soothed her and it all suddenly changed when in her dreams, she was taken back to her childhood. She was rather a happy child, especially when her cousin Kate who was so fragile , played with her, and even though she enjoyed her time with her. She couldn't help notice at the front porch,the eyes that were on Kate. Even as a child, the man who was her uncle Edward, Kate's dad, creeper her out, the way he would not let her out of her sight and bored holes to anyone who got close to her, even his own nieces, he showed so much possessiveness and intensity through those eyes......those eyes!

Julie bolted upright as everything clicked, like a lightning bolt in her head. The eyes she knew so well had made contact with her earlier and now they were close, too close to home.

" oh my God, it's him!" Julie screeched in horror.

...........................................................................................................

😊😊😊 ooh , things are about to get nice!!!!!!!! This is where the fun begins for me. Hope you guys enjoyed the last two chapters.