Lets hang?

Someone slap the shit out of me. Hard enough, it woke me. I jolt up, hitting my head on the ceiling of my bunk.

"Ow! God-!" The person hand cover my mouth. My vision was still blurry from just waking up.

"Shut the fuck up! I'm saving our life." Max whispered. Oh this is going to be good. Max is the paranoid one. I lift him up in up into my bed. 

"What is it now Max?" I laid back down. Max punched the side of my ribs. 

"Je-" I wince. 

"Shhhh! Come on we have to go!" He leaped out the bunk first. I followed. I have no clue what was happening. I jump down next. My bare feet stepped on something  hard. I fell flat on my face. The first thing to do was to scream the word shit really loud. Max said I was screwed. He did come back for me to help me off the ground. Robert peaked out his bunk and saw us. 

"Oh you guys are so dead!" He said. Max said sorry. He open the door and rush out the bus. Damn it Max. I got up, hopping on one foot out the door. It was bright out here. Max hid under the table on the set. Monte told Robert to forget about us. He did. I still went outside with Max. My leg. I bet Robert put that hair spray right there on purpose.

Why was he hiding under the table. I hit the top of the table signaling that it was safe now. He came out. He was a mess. He look up at me then turned away. He took another glace. His mouth fell open.

"Oh! Shit." He did that snort in his chuckle. Tried to muffle the tone of it by covering it up with his hand.

"What? What is-" The taste of blood ran in my mouth. I wipe my mouth. The blood was coming from my noise. Aw man! My nose was bleeding. Must had happen when i fell flat on my face on the tour bus. Max came over to observe it.

"Dude. You fucked up your noise! Does it hurt?" He push down on it with his index finger really hard. I slap his hand off of me.

"OW! AH! Yes!" I quickly took the stud out. I just got this re-pierced a week ago. Max pulled out a napkin out his back pocket.

"Oh honey. You made a mess of yourself. What am I going to do with you? Just messy! Such a mess" He patted the napkin under my nose. He was imitating a mother.  I took the napkin out his hand. He laughed as I mocked it. I hope this doesn't mess up my face for the next shooting today. 

"Aw! Remember the day when you got it done? You was like "Will it hurt? Will it heal fast waaah! Waaah!" He pulled out his phone. I snatched it out his hands.

"No! That was you when you decided to get snakebites. YOU'RE the one who flipped out." He grab his phone back. He flick me off then made a stupid air heart. The set was close to the town. The smell of fast food  spun in the air. I'm so hungry. 

"Do you have any money on you. There's this pancake cafe down the street. I'm starving!" It's like we had the same thought train link to each other. I check my pockets. Found 40 bucks. I wave the money in his face. He clap his hand together.

"Alright! Let's go get us some pancakes! I mean, forty bucks?! Let's spend it all and see who could eat the most pancakes without barfing!" I agreed with him. We would do shit like this all the time. This was going to be fun. We started to walk down. He reached out his hand and grabbed mines. Instead of pushing it off, I looked down at it.

"And this is?" I ask. Max face lit up when he faced me.

"I just want to hold your hand. It's warm!" I rolled my eyes. Why didn't i let his hand go?

"Well I- don't you think this is a little-"

"Gay?" Max finished my sentence. "Dude it's not gay unless dick is in ass. My dick's in my pants,so no harm done."

We hit the streets. Cars blaring their horns at the cars in front of them. We saw a car windows roll down. Three girls popped out. Fans. They scream that they love us. We waved back in reply. Then three more cars did the same. Young guys and girls screaming as if they was dying. Five more. Oh and this is only outside! What if the pancake shake are full of crazy fans. We seriously needed a body guards.

We walked it. It hit me that we was still holding hands. He let it go. Just as i expected. Fans was eating here. More screaming. You could tell on Max face that he wasn't taking the noise level well. But we wasn't rude. We took pictures with them. Signed things. Heck! Even the owner of the shack wanted us to sight the wall. I'm not used to this whole attention thing. People, staring at you. But you know. They're our fans. So far, our fanbase is amazing!

The owner told the fans to calm down so we could eat. The waiter came over. Burnet girl with her hair in a bun, stiff smile on her face. 

"What can I get you boys" Max elbowed me and whispered under his breath 'Is she on the menu?'. I told her that we wanted thirty bucks worth of pancakes, ten bucks worth of bacon, and ten buck drinks. She jotted it down.  Max didn't think I would take him serous. I kinda wanted to see this. I'm not going to barf first. I just know it! 

"And if there are leftovers?" Max asked. We waited at the table for our food. I started making a beat on the table with the spoon and fork.

"We'll just feed it to the dogs." I suggested. Max did a silent laugh.

"Dogs. As in Robert and them?" We laughed. Three man came in with a plate in each hand. We're going to die eating this. Pancakes stake high on one plate. We got 3 plates each. Max looked over the pancakes to see me.

"Ready? 3. 2.1!" Max yelled. Without hesitating we both shoved pancakes in our mouths. Pouring syrup in after. Swishing it to make it go down faster. Mistake! This was a mistake! I saw Max. He was smiling. Goring himself. Enjoying every moment. He look like a squirrel with his cheeks puffed out.