Dates and Mira-A FABULOUS Combination!

Happy: Aye! We have some dares and a truth from @i_ship_all_i_see_all !

Lucy: Dare: Lucy and Natsu have to go on a double date with Gajeel and Levy then come back to the guild
E-Eh?

Happy: Hehehe.... I'll get Levy and Gajeel~! *leaves*

Natsu: So wait.... I'm gonna go on a date with Gajeel and Lucy's gonna go on a date with Levy?

Gray: No, it's the other way around, dumbo.

Natsu: Gajeel's going on a date with me and Levy's going on a date with Lucy?!?

Gray: -_-

Happy: I HAVE BROUGHT THE BLUSHING COUPLE!!!!

Natsu: I'm still confused....

Levy: So I'm going on a date with Gajeel and Lu-chan is going on a date with Natsu at the same time, right?

Natsu: I thought Gajeel was going on a date with me?!?

Happy: Well, if you want it to be that way... (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)

Natsu: NOPE! I'm perfectly fine dating Lushee!!

Lucy: Not! Dating! Just going on a date, Natsu!

Erza: But it would be good if you two did date...

Lucy: NOPE!! (⁄ ⁄>⁄o⁄<⁄ ⁄)

Several minutes later...

    Natsu and Lucy going on a double date with Levy and Gajeel. All four walk to the cake shop together. Naturally, Erza had chosen the location of the double date.
    They all have fun, eating cake and sharing stories. Natsu and Lucy share a white chocolate cake topped with edible glitter and whipped cream. Levy and Gajeel share a blueberry cake with white frosting blueberries on the top.
    Levy and Lucy seem to interact with each other more rather than their dates. They laugh and talk and gossip and do everything best friends do. On the contrary, Natsu and Gajeel stoicly sit in silence, watching the girls have fun. They do not interact much until Gajeel makes a comment about Levy being really cute. Levy then proceeds to blush, but Natsu gets really jealous. He claims that Lucy is the better girlfriend Lucy's face turns as red as Erza's hair, possibly even redder.
    As Natsu and Gajeel begin to argue, Lucy and Levy resumes their prior conversation. The almost-empty cake shop, before only filled with the voices of Lucy and Levy, is now filled with laughter and arguments. After all, what else is there to be expected from the one and only Fairy Tail?

Back at the guild...

Happy: Well, we can't afford to waste any more time! Onto the next dare!
Dare: Everyone has to do what Mira says
This will be fun!

Mira: *magically appears* This will be fun! Hmm.... Natsu and Lucy!

Natsu and Lucy: Yes?

Mira: KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE!

Everyone: ???

Mira: Just— Just kiss.

    Natsu and Lucy then kiss, along with Gajeel and Levy, Gray and Juvia, and Erza and a Jellal plushie, as the Fairy Tail members couldn't reach Jellal.

Happy: Now~ for the next one~!
Truth: Author-chan, who is your favorite ship and why.

'YA KNOW WHAT?!?!

Lucy: ? Author-chan..??

A being magically materializes next to Lucy.

Lucy: E-Eh? What's going on??

The Mysterious Being: HELLO ALL!!! (^ω^) I AM YOUR AUTHOR-CHAN!!!

Lucy: So that's how Author-chan looks like!

Author-chan: Before I answer, I wanna show the rest of y'all a lil' something...

Author-chan: See that? That's the description. It clearly states that you can dare the members of Fairy Tail. Therefore, I AM A MEMBER OF FAIRY TAIL!!! ヾ(^ヮ^)ノ

Gray: Ooookkaaayyyyy..... And that's important why?

Author-chan: BECAUSE I'M NOW FINALLY A MEMBER OF FAIRY TAIL!!!!

Everyone: .... JUST ANSWER THE DANG QUESTION!!

Author-chan: Fiiinnneeeee.... My favorite ship is..... Drumroll please....... JERZA!!!! *magically disappears*

(A/N: Hello my lovely readers~! Yes, yes, hello, hello, I am back!!! However, I still won't be accepting requests. I still have around four more chapters to go... 😅 Let me just tell y'all that the reason I'm back and writing again is thanks to Winter Break! ヾ(^ヮ^))