IMPORTANT NOTE: PLEASE DON'T SKIP

Hello dear readers! This is not a chapter, but don't worry, two chapters are waiting for you right after this. But this is really really really important concerning this book.

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES IS ANYONE ALLOWED TO TRUTH OR DARE ANYTHING INVOLVING S*X, LEMONS, OR ANYTHING ELSE OF THE SORT.

Already I have received 2 dares for s*x. I'm sorry, but I'm just really uncomfortable with this topic. Please please please don't request anything of the sort. I shrugged it off the first time because I had not made that request before, and there was no way that the Reader-chans would have known about that. But now I have received another request for s*x, even after I had clearly stated that I was uncomfortable with that sort of thing and asked you all not to truth and dare that.

I want to make this book enjoyable for readers that are also uncomfortable by these topics.

IF YOU REALLY WANT THESE SORTS OF TRUTHS AND DARES TO BE PUBLISHED AND VIEW THEM SOMEWHERE, THEN I SUGGEST YOU TRY ANOTHER FAIRY TAIL TRUTH OR DARE BOOK. I'M GOING TO START DELETING COMMENTS THAT IMPLIES THESE SORTS OF THINGS. ALSO, I WOULD RATHER YOU NOT USE BAD WORDS SO I DO NOT HAVE TO SENSOR THEM WHEN I PUBLISH THE CHAPTERS.

THANK YOU.