"I'm sorry that you have a person like me for a mate," I told him, but my eyes faced the wall. "All I ever did was treat you like garbage, like you didn't play apart in my life."

"Miela," he started but I cut him off.

"You've always been there for me. You brought me here to this pack and I showed you no gratitude. You even sticked with me when I... when I drove my hate for you into your heart, into your very soul." Tears fell down my face uncontrollably as I tried in vain to wipe them off. Kyle wrapped his arms around my shoulders and rocked us back and forth. "I don't deserve you Kyle. I don't deserve you at all," chocking on tears as I said so.

"Miela," he said softly. "Don't ever say that again. You deserve me. You deserve all of me. From since the time we met, I've never stopped loving you. I'm your mate and I will always be here for you, no matter what.

I gently pushed away from his embrace and wiped my eyes free of tears and looked up at him. "Do you really mean that?" I sniffed.

"Always," he lovingly replied. I smiled up at him, what felt like the first real smile that I ever shared with him. "Did I mention how adorable you look when you smile?" I blushed and slowly we leaned into each others faces. I closed my eyes as our lips connected. It was warm, gentle and sweet.

We pulled away and I felt like a little child who just got candy. Our foreheads connected and my eyes remained closed reminiscing the feeling. "That was way better than the first one," I muttered.

"The first one?" Kyle asked surprised. "You mean, you actually weren't mad."

"Nope," I replied with a blush and popping the p. "I actually enjoyed it and I couldn't wait to kiss you again. That was just a put on to make you think that."

Kyle pulled me to him, more like on him and hugged me around the stomach. "My mate/ girlfriend/ future luna/ future wife is the most cleverest, most strongest, most adorablelest person I know. Not only that, she's a werecat!"

I laughed and blushed at the compliments. "You used the adjectives wrong," I laughed. "But it was cute, and girlfriend/ future wife? I like the sound of that." I smiled, kissing him softly on the nose and leaned onto his chest. 

"I love you Kyle."

"Love you too Miela."

As we sat in a comfortable silence, I heard the familiar patter of feet from my best friends approaching and I sat up to look at him. "You let them come here," I asked surprised. He looked at me confused but just before the door opened he smiled.

"Carlton brought them here but I let them stay," Kyle told me. "The pack had also accepted them, because of you."

"Really?" I asked surprised.

"Well that was what Carlton told me anyways," he replied. "I haven't stepped out of this room since I was called in."

"How sweet," I cooed, getting up from his lap as two individuals entered the room.

I stood up away from Kyle as I knew what would happen. Maria looked at me with wide eyes. "Mi-mi?" I smiled at her. "Mi-mi!" she shouted as she ran and jumped into my arms. My right foot had gone backwards from the sudden weight but I stood straight again. 

"I'm so glad that I get to see you again," she said, her head buried in my neck. It started to feel wet and I knew she was crying. I hugged her back with as much strength.

"I'm fine now, Mari," I whispered and she hugged me tighter but I didn't mind. I let her go as she pulled away with her face now smiles despite the water around her eyes.

"It was a surprise when you suddenly got up after you.. died," Mari told me. "I was shocked, but when I saw you dying all over again and Justin about to die, I..." I looked sadly at her as Justin rubbed circles on her back. Mari sighed and finished. "Just don't ever do that again." I smiled and nodded but I wasn't going to make any promises.

Maria felt relieved and she seemed to beam brighter now and nudged Justin to me. I looked up at him as he walked the few steps to my side. "Good to see you again," he told me. "And thanks for saving me, M+M," he told me messing up my hair and hugging me. He had started calling me that when he saw me eating them and since he already started calling Mari, M.

I brushed his hand away pouting. He knew I hated that. But I beamed afterwards. "Its no problem JJ, that's what best friends do for each other right? Even when it seems hopeless," I said, hoping he would catch on.

Justin looked at me in shock. "But weren't you dead at that time," he exclaimed shocked.

"I was," I responded. "I just happened to be watching from another dimension. Especially him." I gestured to Kyle behind me. "Though it was sweet, he didn't help you!"

"Hey!" he put up his hands in surrender. "I got caught up in your death, and-

"We get it Kyle," I laughed.

"So you guys," Mari started as she was now back at Justin's side. I nodded sheepishly. Mari was one of the people who told me to accept him and I refused after all. "That's great! Took you long enough!" Justin agreed wholeheartedly with her and I looked back at Kyle, a small blush on my face, as he smiled back at me.

Suddenly the door opened and Carlton entered. He lifted up his eyes and they met mine. He didn't look surprised. I supposed Mari's shriek rebounded into the living room or something. He walked up to me and I met him halfway where we shared a fierce hug. "You're back," he whispered as we pulled away. "I missed you, little sis."

"Missed you too, big bro," I softly replied. It was a moment of peaceful silence when I remembered what I had done to him. "Sorry I knocked you out by the way."

"Don't bother about it," he answered. "Its not like you left me lying on the ground." I smirked in response.

I stepped away from him to look at everyone. "Well its good to be back and all," I said nodding. "But can we exit this room." They all laughed as we went out. Kyle and I exited last, holding hands.

When we had passed the door, everyone was in the living room, well some looked through windows and doors from the outside since all couldn't fit, but when I say everyone I mean every single member of the pack house. I looked up at Kyle in surprise and he looked down at me smiling.

"Welcome back alpha," they said first to him as he nodded. 

"Good to see you guys again."

Then they all looked at me with pleasant smiles on their faces. "Welcome back luna," they all cried out and I was quite flattered and I felt my cheeks heat up.

"You will be our luna right?" someone asked from the crowd. I looked up at Kyle again and he squeezed my hand and nodded. I look back and nodded smiling. "Yes." There was a burst of excitement as happy howls rebounded around the room and outside the pack house.

Food came from out of nowhere and was placed on the dining room tables a room away. I put my hand to my mouth in shock and tears flowed from my eyes. They did all this...for me? I finally looked around the room and saw balloons and other decorations hung from the ceiling and windows. It was all planned. I smiled as the tears still flowed from my eyes.

Suddenly, I heard a familiar voice call out to me. "Mommy? Mommy?" they cried out. The crowd parted to let her past and finally my little girl appeared. 

I bent down on one knee as she ran into my arms. The few who cold see cooed lovingly. They watched for a few minutes then went back to what they were doing. "Mommy, I missed you," she whispered as a few tears ran down my neck. More tears flowed down my face as I held her closer to me. "I thought that I wouldn't see you again."

"Its ok," I whispered. "I'm here now. I won't leave you again." Her body that had been trembling before, now became relaxed. I picked her up as she lied down on my shoulder and soon after fell asleep.

Did you like this chapter full of love and romance?

If you did, don't forget to:

^^ VOTE + COMMENT ^^