24. Te Amo, Mi Todo

Start from the beginning

"Harry! About time man, are you good now?"

I sigh inaudibly. "Yeah, I'm alright. How is it going? "

"Nothing much since you've been out of it...oh shit, was I allowed to say that?"

I force a laugh and roll my eyes. "It's fine, so what happened the past seven months?"

He fills me in on how there had been one artist that signed with the label I'm with but she wasn't good enough, and that what they refused on right before I had the accident lead them to bad sales and media so they're gonna do it but apparently we have to have a meeting first to talk about the arrangements and stuff.

Honestly, my head hurts from all the paper work I'm doing in the future. I really should consider hiring an assistant.

"But aside from all that load, you could start coming back to the studio if you're ready while I set a meeting next month. We have a lot of things to do for your big come back."

"I'm sure. Well, thanks mate. I'll see you soon."

"Bye Styles, welcome back."

"Thanks."

I stare at the phone after I hang up. I feel like I am so unprepared for grabbing a pen and belting out rhyming words...but at the same time I have so any ideas already. And not very bright, joyful, filled with light ones.

I don't know for how long I was just sitting there, staring at the wall blankly, when the doorbell rang. I let out a short breath as I got up and straightened my back, hearing a crack, and walked to the hallway and heard the doorbell ringing again, until I reached it seconds later.

I find a girl, but this time she looks older than...I think her name was Liza?

Yeah...

Her extremely flashy white-ish dyed hair was hard not to stare at and I'm pretty sure she's giving me a look behind her sunglasses.

I cleared my throat.

"Hello, here for Edward?" I ask right away.

She purses her lips. "Yup. Can you call him over? We gotta go."

"Okay..." I leave the door open as I walk away to the stairs.

This boy is about to have more girls knocking on his door than I did at his age. Damn.

I open the door to his room, seeing him just pulling a shirt on and grabbing his phone from his dresser. "So you know?"

He looks at me and walks over. "Uh yeah, she's downstairs?"

I raise a brow and step out the way as he walks out. " and by she you mean..."

"Dela."

"Mhmm." I raise both my brows even though I'm just walking behind him.

"She's...my tutor. She promised she'll take me to a festival she spoke about with her boyfriend if I got a B in maths."

"Oh."

Since when did he get a tutor?

I scratch the back of my neck as he heads to the front door. "Well, be careful!" I call behind him before he leaves.

"I will, bye!" And the door closes.

I'll just go catch up on what I've been doing seven months ago.

_________________________________________

13/12/2002

Taylor had just turned eighteen, and conveniently Maria shooed the kids out their own apartment and practically forced them to go have fun while she took care of Edward.