Arashi reached out a hand to shake but Takumi drew her into a manly hug. The silver-haired lass blushed faintly at the bold gesture in front of the adults but she figured it was common between male friends. For the few seconds they were close to each other, she could smell the citric but pleasant scent of lemons and there was a hint of mint lingering there. Takumi was a troublemaker but not the kind that infuriated adults for he knew his limits and manners.

Naoki imitated his twin brother's actions, being much more gentle and for some reason, sensual. Naoki was the voice of reason in the group of four and the gentle soul but more childish than Kieran, making Kieran take the role of the mother of the group. He smelled like vanilla and Arashi was reminded briefly of Haruhi.

When she got to Kieran, she was finally used to the familiar pull of the manly hug. Kieran was the protective and slightly possessive type and sometimes even walked Arashi to her classes knowing that she would be helpless if a horde of girls assaulted her. Or at least, that's how he explained it to her. A mixture of cinnamon and chocolate reached her nostrils and she was very pleased that it all suited their characters.

"Unfortunately, dinner is not due until another hour," the twins' mother claimed with an apologetic smile before turning to her sons. "Naoki, Takumi, why don't you take your friends for a tour?"

"Yes, mother," the brothers replied, their huge grins and impish glints in their eyes betraying the monotone in their voices.

"Come on!" Takumi urged excitedly. "What do we show them first Naoki?"

"How about the kitchen for a quick light snack?" Naoki suggested quietly.

"Your mind is always on your stomach."

"I wasn't the one who cried all the way through a diet."

Takumi poked his tongue out childishly and skipped ahead as though expecting Naoki to run after him and maybe he would've if Arashi and Kieran weren't present.

Arashi took her time to appreciate all the hard work placed and conveyed through the chosen furniture and the engravings in some columns and in the walls. The stairs were magnificently done. She dreamt her mansion could be as aesthetic.

She couldn't wait to see the kitchen and what a fantasy it was to every housewife existing. Glistening brown tiles, oak cupboards, green marble counter and two huge sinks. Of course, it was more than that but Arashi had long forgotten how to comprehend in the presence of such desirable beauty of structure.

Naoki chuckled lightly at her dazed expression. "Come on Arashi," he said, tugging her hand along to catch up with the other two who already went up the stairs. "It's just the kitchen."

It was only when they were showing them the indoor pool, Kieran claimed that he needed the bathroom.

Takumi snorted and slung his arm over his shoulder.

"I'll take blondie to the bathroom, you guys go on."

"Shit, I drank too much of that sparkly water and lemonade."

Naoki kept his fond smile and offered Arashi to show him their rooms and the latter agreed, seeing no harm in it.

The halls were carpeted with an endless blue sea that probably felt good on one's bare feet and the walls were a much lighter shade of blue. Then Naoki came to an abrupt halt in steps before swinging a door open and inviting Arashi in.

"This is my room," he mumbled as if thought shy to admit it.

Arashi looked at his bed then at him for permission.

He laughed as though he understood what inner conflict she was going through before nodding.

Arashi ran at full speed at the bed, bouncing on it and she expectedly bounced back in the air. She let out a broken fit of giggles, barely any sound coming out of her open mouth. She sat up after getting tired of bouncing and rolling around only to find Naoki's handsome face inches away from her and his hands placed beside each of her thighs.

His features looked more prominent up close. Chocolate brown eyes and blonde hair sliding over one of them. His nose was small and his plump lips were a rosy colour. His olive skin made him look all the better.

She couldn't move. Only he did. Forward and towards her lips with his captivating eyes not leaving hers. Their breaths mingled and Arashi for some reason didn't move away and she knew it was the playful and curious side of hers that wondered where that would lead to.

Lips brushed against hers shyly before catching then into a chaste kiss.

Two seconds later, a gasp resounded from the doorway.