Chapter 16

"Sometimes in life, we need people that are stupid af. Just like you"

Continoutation of flashback

"Junmyeon-ah please come here at our house to celebrate Baekhyun's 1st Birthday" Hyeji invited Junmyeon and Xiumin but Xiumin has a bussiness to attend to "Arrasseo hyung"

Junmyeon started the engine and drove off to Hyeji and Soojung's house. Little did he know that an unexpected sight was waiting for him.

Meanwhile in the Byun's house...

Foods, cakes and decorations styled the warm house of the Byuns. They were very happy because Baekhyun was turning 1.

Soojung carried Baekhyun near the cake while Hyeji lighted the candle. They sang happy birthday and blew the candle for Baekhyun. Everything was going smooth until...

"Well well... Look at my prince and bitch who stole my prince from me. You two look happy, I wonder why?"

There stood Sinb, the girl who is obsessed with Hyeji.

"What are you doing here Sinb?" Hyeji asked rather harshly than expected "What do you want?!"

"Simple, taking you back" Sinb took out a gun and pointed it to Soojung

"You stole my prince from me! Now I'm gonna steal your life!" Sinb pulled the trigger.

Hyeji was fast in his feet. He ran towards Soojung and Baekhyun to protect them from the bullet.

Hyeji was shot directly at the back and fell to the ground.

Sinb was clouded with anger and jealousy, she unconsciously shot Soojung too, right on her chest.

As Soojung was falling, she tried her best to make her fall soft which she did. After the couple was shot, Sinb finally woke up.

Seeing the wife of his prince and her prince made her lost her mind. She pointed the gun to her head and pulled the trigger without hesitating.

A minute later Junmyeon finally arrived at the Byuns. Instead of a happy welcome, he was greeted by three lifeless body and pools of blood.

He was frozen in his place until he heard the cry of a baby. He went towards the source of the cry and saw Baekhyun.

He took him and called the police for help.

The police handled everything. The father of Sinb was the Ceo of the rival company of the Byuns, his company fell because of the bash that it recieved after the incident.

Junmyeon promised to the couple and to himself that he will take good care of their son.

End of flashback

"So how did Chanyeol and I became brothers?" Junmyeon took a deep sigh

"He was a the child of my friend but she gave him to me because she said that she wasn't ready to be a mother so I took Chanyeol in my care."

Everything finally sinked in for Baekhyun.

Baekhyun decided to take a stroll at a nearby park and have some time to think.

He sat at the near bench and thought of what he had learned.

Chanyeol stepped out at the nearby restaurant. As soon as he stepped out, he saw Baekhyun sitting at a bench.

Without hesitation he ran towards him. Once he was infront of Baekhyun. Shock was clearly seen in Baekhyun's face and he tried to run away from Chanyeol.

Chanyeol gripped Baekhyun's arm and went down on his knees. He was looking down at the ground, tears falling from his eyes

"Baekhyun, please listen to me first. I'm really really sorry from what I've done. I'm so sorry for raping you, harrassing you and other mean things."

"Do you think it's easy for me to forget and forgive you after all you have done?!"

"I'm not expecting you forgive me instantly but I'm hoping to be forgiven after I finally realize and understood my feelings for you."

after I finally realize and understood my feelings for you...

I thought I forgot these stupid feelings for him! Why does my heart beats again for him!

"Please baby, please give me another chance. Please. I promise I won't hurt you again."

My heart says yes but my mind says no

"I'll th-think abo-ut i-it"

A large smile appeared in Chanyeol's face. He cupped the sides of Baekhyun's face and kiss his forehead.

"Thank you so much Baekhyun. Eventhough you'll still have to think about it, I'm still happy because there's a chance for me to let you feel how I really love you"

there's a chance for me to let you feel how I really love you...

Darn it! It came back again!

"I need to go now. Goodbye"

"Goodbye Baekhyun. Please be safe for me. I love you"

Gosh! Shit just got fucking real!!