Chapter 15

"They say love hurts but love didn't hurt me. YOU DID"

No one's POV

As Suho and Xiumin walk inside the halls, they started to think "Junmyeon-ah do you think Baekhyun already knew it?" Shocked by his hyung's question, he just answered it "I don't know hyung. But the most important is that he can't know it now. There's a lot of problems we're facing and we can't let that topic add up to our stress."

Finally arrived at Suho's room, they noticed the door was opened slightly. Confused because Baekhyun would never go inside Suho's room without his permission. "If you're a robber get the hell outa-" Suho was on dead tracks when he saw Baekhyun in tears holding a envelope which seems his birth certificate.

Baekhyun looked at his hyung feeled with pain and sorrow "Why?" That's all Baekhyun could ever reply "Baekkie, please let us explain" the two hyungs pleaded which Baekhyun nodded.

"So here is how it happened..."

Flashback

Byun Hyeji and Byun Soojung were the perfect couple. Everything was perfect. Looks, kindness and even love. But all that disappeared when Soojung got pregnant.

It was valentines day when she decided to tell Hyeji about the baby. Everything was already ready. Candles, foods, flowers and many more.

Hyeji later came from work. Upon his arrival, he was attacked with kisses and love "Happy Valentined Day Honey!!" Soojung said not knowing what will happen "Aww~ you're so sweet Honey~ Happy Valentines Day too!" He then returned the kisses

"Come on! Let's celebrate!!"

The dinner was filled with love and sweetness.

"Honey I have a gift for you~" Hyeji said taking the gift out of his pocket "Close your eyes"

Soojung did what she was told. She closed her eyes and lent her hand.

"Soojung-ah, you can open your eyes now" she then opened her eyes and saw a diamond engagement ring!

She looked at Heyji with tears in her eyes "Mrs. Jung, future Mrs. Byun, will you be my fiance?"

That's when she couldn't hold back her tears "Yes I do" she stood from her seat and gave him a long passionate kiss

"I also have a gift for you baby" they seperated from the kiss so Soojung can give her gift

" I also want you to close your eyes and tell me what food I'm feeding you" He did what he was told.

Soojung prepared baby foods "Say ahh~" a little amount of food was eaten "Now tell me, what food is it."

Hyeji thought about it. It is obviously baby food but what the point "It's baby food"

"Well that's my gift. You can open your eyes now" after opening his eyes, a wide smiling Soojung appeared. He thought what does the "test" meant

It finally hit him. She was pregnant "I'm going to be a father!!" He hugged her tightly and started kissing her all over "Thank you so much for the gift babe. This was the best gift ever" then they made a long passionate kiss

End of flashback

"So how did I get to be one of the Park?!!" Yelled out of frustration with tears streaking down Baekhyun's face

"I don't think you're ready for it Baekhyun" Xiumin said worringly because he knew it can cause trauma to him

"JUST TELL ME WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED" He finally give in the rage he was feeling

"Fine Baekhyun, just calm down" He then calmed down "The reason you were give to the Park's was because an accident happened, a tragic one" tears are starting to form in Xiumin and Suho's eyes

"They were killed by a murderer. One of the rivals of their past company. That company was soon closed because of the accident. Your company was also closed because your father had died. Everybody was sad about what happened" They couldn't hold the tears any more and just let them flow.

Baekhyun realized his mistake. I shouldn't be angry, actually I should be thankful because of them I'm still alive.

An: Ok finally an update! I'm sorry if it took almost a year, it was because I was kinda feeling lazy to write hahaha yeah I'm a terrible person. So yeah I promise to update more often and also enjoy the short update!!