Chapter 8

"You're stupid if you keep falling for the same jerk who broke your heart"

.

.

.

.

I threw the cellphone just made the phone break just because I saw one of the messages 'I love you' and 'I love you too'

Someone's POV

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU CHANYEOL?!" Baekhyun shouted at Chanyeol while picking up his broken phone "WHY DID YOU BREAK MY PHONE? I WAS TEXTING DAEHYUN ABOUT SOMETH-" He got cut off by Chanyeol saying "SO SAYING 'I LOVE YOU' AND 'I LOVE YOU TOO' IS NORMAL?!" Baekhyun was very very confused right now

"SO WHAT IF I SAID I LOVE YOU TO HIM? WHY DO YOU CARE?!" He's face is now red as a tomatoe because of anger "I'm the one saying this to you okay? STAY.AWAY.FROM.ME" Baekhyun walked out of the room fuming with anger while on Chanyeol's side he just stood there confused

Why the heck did I do that? Why do I care if he tells him I love you?

Many thoughts flooded Chanyeol's mind yet he still doesn't understand why he did that.

Baekhyun's POV

Oh. My. God!!! What is his problem, I mean I am the one who is staying away from him and here he is getting close to me and all.

I was drowned by my thoughts that I bumped into one of the posts of our school "Ow!!" I looked at my surroundings and realized I was close at the old bathroom which students don't usually use.

I tried to investigate the bathroom but a moan of a girl stopped me at my tracks

"Nghh, ahh f-faster Ahh!!" The voice is so familliar but I can't put my finger on to it. I turned on my voice recorder on my phone.

"If you want it,then beg for it baby~ ughh" the boy is very demanding "Hahh da-daddy Taeyang, baby Yuri wants you~" ahh now I got you little b*tch "request accepted"

The sound of skin slapping and moans became harder "AHH!!! FASTER. FILL ME UP MORE THAN THAT WORTHLESS CHANYEOL!!" she screamed like a woman giving birth poor Yuri, you will not be able to see your Chanyeol again.

After the f*cking session I quickly went somewhere else before they could see me.

I arrived at the canteen and looked for my friends. I sat down at the table and started chatting with them.

.

.

.

.

Time passed quickly and now it is time to go home. I was walking down the streets while drinking Starbucks (typical white girl- I mean boy)

While on my way to my house, I saw Daehyun sitting on a bench. I walked over to him and saw his face "Dae why are you crying?" Worriness took over me, I sat down beside him "Baekhyun-ah M-mia-nhe" he suddenly burst into tears again.

I hug him to comfort him "no no no no, don't say sorry you haven't done anything wrong Daehyun. Shh" I tried to calm him down but it won't work.

"No Baekhyun I'm sorry because..." This is starting to scare me "... I have to go to L.A and live my life there" I was so shocked that I didn't even noticed that I'm crying "It's okay Daehyun if you think that I will forget you....." I cuffed both of his cheeks "That will never happen because...." I slowly leaned forward

"I have loved you even at that small amount of time." With that our lips locked in place. I thought that he isn't going to respond but I felt him following the flow of the kiss.

After a few minutes, we separated from each other, foreheads still intact

"I knew you were gonna fall for me" Daehyun chuckled remembering what we did "haha yeah right" we separated our foreheads and fixed our appearance.

We stood up getting ready to go to our own houses but the thing is that we don't wanna seperate I'll miss you Dae

We finally went back to our journey going back home.

That night my thoughts are filled with sad scenarios, I even cried myself to sleep.

But little did they know there is someone who is watching the whole scene.

"There will be a new issue that will trebd tomorrow. Be prepared my little Baekhyun. I'll make you suffer."

An: hey guys!!! I'm really sorry if I haven't been active for quite a while because of school and stuff. For my friend who is reading my story please "p*ta mag intay naman kau ang hirap kaya magsulat" (f*ck please wait for the updates, it's really hard to write a story you know)

So yeah please enjoy this chapter and I will have an announcement on the next chapter! Peace😙😙