Chapter 5 part 1

"It hurts that you're leaving me behind but what's the most painful part is I have to pretend that I don't care"

.

.

.

.

"Now for the 2nd step which includes strawberry,ice cream and chocolate syrup."

Me and Kyungsoo are now at the mall, buying stuff for the 2nd step "You'll be needing this and this" Kyungsoo raised one short sporty shorts and on the other hand is a small black t-shirt which slightly showed my belly.

"You're telling me to wear this infront of Chanyeol?" Asking in a b*tch tone "Yes and don't talk to me in a b*tch tone or else, you're gonna regret it!" Just zipped my mouth because I don't want to see an cute little owl turn into Satan's wife.

.

.

.

"Put this piercing in your ear so that we can instruct you in what to do." Luhan gave me a black piercing which I quickly place at my ear.

There's a camera hidden in the flower vase so that Luhan and Kyungsoo can see what's happening "Palli! (Quickly) Chanyeol's already at the porch!" The two idiots ran upstairs so that we can start.

He rang the doorbell so I went to open the door. When I opened the door, his eyes went directly to the shorts I'm wearing it's working "Welcome back Hyung!" I ran towards him and gave him a big tight hug "Hahaha I'm home my cute little Baby Smurf but wait a minute" I released from the hug and pretended to be confused "Wae-yo? (Why) is there something wrong?"

He pointed at my shorts and said "Why are you wearing a very short shorts?!" He was practically going insane "Hyung calm down and let me explain." I took a deep breath "All this time, I like to wear this clothes then I remembered that you still didn't knew about this so yeah. Now you know" I didn't wait for his reply and went back to the living room.

While walking back, I purposely swayed my hips and with that I felt Chanyeol's state at the back of my body I'll make you fall inlove

We are now watching a movie when suddenly I heard 'seducing Park Chanyeol 2nd step start!' I was shocked but didn't let it show so that Chanyeol wouldn't have any suspicions

'Go to the fridge and get the strawberries, ice cream and chocolate syrup'

"Hyung, I bought some strawberries and ice cream. Do you want some?" My position is now very awkward because my face is a little closer at his 'manliness' while looking at his face "Y-yeah s-sure" I got up and went to the fridge but didn't forgot to sway my hips hehe.

I went back with the strawberries, ice cream and chocolate syrup at the living room "Foods are here~" he looked up at me and said 'thanks'.

While watching the movie I heard Kyungsoo's voice 'go grab a strawberry and eat it sexily' wow, this b*tch is been hanging out with Kai a lot. Even so, I picked the largest one and started playing at it first.

Chanyeol's eyes ate still at the movie guess that didn't work 'The strawberry part kinda suck but now let's try the ice cream part and our explosive' Jinja I heard Luhan's crazy laugh.

I grabbed the ice cream from the table and ate it seductively but still no signs of attention from Chanyeol 'sh*t I already ran out of ideas' I heard Luhan's panicking from my piercing but I suddenly thought of something If I can't grab your attention by sight, I can grab your attention by sound.

I ate the ice cream again but this time with moans and by that I finally caught his attention. I am looking at the t.v. screen but I can see in my pheriperal vision that he is staring at me.

I keep doing this, moan here moan there and everytime I did that I can see he swallows a lump of saliva.

And lastly for the last step...... The chocolate syrup.

An: Hey guys it me again! Sorry for not updating this past few days because I was busy fighting the heat here in the Philippines.

I already wore shorts and tank top but it's still so hot! Anyways hope you like this Chapter and please look forward for the part two of this chapter.

Bbuing Bbuing~