Chapter 14

"Heyya Chanyeol it's nice to see you again. I heard that you have a problem with Baekhyunnie. Don't worry I'll help you solve this problem."

Daehyun....

"How can you help me?"

"Well I can tell you when and where they will be going." He sat down at the couch.

I also noticed a pale girl right beside him.

"Take a sit Chanyeol and also this is Kim Taeyeon. She is one of your mother's friend. She has something to say, you and your brother need to know."

Needs to tell us something? Mother's friend?

I told Jongin to go have fun which he gladly accepted. I sat right across the table.

"Hi Chanyeol, I'm your mother's friend, Kim Taeyeon."

She offered her hand and I gladly accept it.

"The thing is that, did your mother always told the both of you that 'Whatever happens I still love the both of you and support you'"

Now that you think of it, she has and I promise you it's almost everyday.

Flashback....

Me and Baekhyun was playing at the couch non stop but we stopped because mom came.

She went to us and sat right beside us.

"Chanyeol-ah, Baekhyun-ah always remember that I love the both of you and I will support on your decission in the future."

Me and Baekhyun was very bewildered because mom isn't like this. She is a happy and jolly person but the woman who stood right before us is filled of sadness.

"Mom what's wrong? I can I feel that your sad" the little and innocent Baekhyun asked.

Our mother jusy replied with a smile and "you'll know sooner or later okay?" The both of us just nodded.

She kept doing that everyday until her death. We concluded that she did that because she knew she was going to die but I guess we're wrong.

End of Flashback

"The reason why she did and said that because of this....." She then pushed an old paper infront of me. It seems like a birth cirtificate.

I looked at the paper,understood and answered all the question lingered in my mind.

At this rate I need to make sure he's at my side not matter what.

Baekhyun's POV

Ughhh!!! Our flight has been delayed because of the storm. They said that the next flight will be next week 'thank god Chanyeol have no idea where i am'

We are now inside Uncle Suho's house, resting. Suho and Xiumin went out to buy some groceries.

I decided to explore his big house. After a few hours of exploring, I stumbled upon his room. I let myself in and explore again.

There are many things I found inside his room but there is one thing that made me curious.

There was a box on top of his desk, locked up. This is the first time I saw this box 'why would uncle lock this small box'

Since curiousity killed the cat, I searched for the key.

Even after a few minutes I decided to stop looking for it. I am very exhausted so I fell down his big and fluffy bed.

"OUCH!!!" Something sharp pierced through my body. I took of the bed sheet and saw a bright gold key 'this may be the key to the locked box'

I quickly grabbed the key and opened the box. I slowly opened it and it revealed a paper that says 'birth certificate'

I took it and read it. Tears started falling down my eyes and let go of the paper.

What I have seen was so shocking.

It says "Byun Baekhyun" not "Park Baekhyun" the only reason why is that Baekhyun is only adopted and also Chanyeol is not his real brother.

'Do uncle suho know this?' I just let my tears fall down my face.