Chapter 11. Early Riser

Start from the beginning

"Ugggh!! Run!" I groaned.

"Ohh crap dude.." Kaleb said as I heard two pairs of footsteps disappearing quickly.

I counted to five in and was about to run when i felt a hand wrap around my arm and pull me back.

As soon as i felt the tingles i knew it was Daniel.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Would you like to go to your party with me?" Daniel asked sweetly.

"Smooth... asking me to my own party" I laughed.

"Well will you be my date?" He asked.

"Sure" I said pretending to think about it.

"Took you long enough" He smiled poking me in the sides.

"Stop!" I giggled.

"Well you better get back to bed boy" I smiled.

"Why what time is it?" He asked.

"5.30am" I smiled deviously.

"What the hell are you even doing up" He groaned.

"I have a party to plan" I said biting my lip.

"I'm going back to bed" He said yawning.

"Awwh come on, stay awake with me?"  I asked batting my eyelashes and running my fingers up and down his ripped chest.

"Ughhh fine" He said reluctantly.

"YES!" I screamed jumping into his arms.

"Now walk forward to my plan room" I smiled in his arms wrapping my legs around his waist and hands around his neck.

He sighed with amusment in his eyes and began walking.

"Wheres the plan room?" He asked.

"Beside the Alpha's office" I said in a duh tone.

"Ohh haha" He said and walked about five minutes until we got there.

I hopped down from his arms and took him inside the room.

"Ok take a seat we have ALOT of work to" I smiled and guided him to the purple love-seat  i had put into the big room.

The room was very big in size with a large desk and chair. Two couches both purple. A coffee table, a love seat, and a big purple rug. The walls were black and purple and had little designs on them of wolves. It had a big flat screen tv on the wall and the blinds on the window were pulled up letting the morning light come in.

"Ok i'll facebook, tweet and text about the party tonight, you do the same and just foward to everyone in your friends list ok? No adults though" I said smiling as i got to work.

"Ok, what if nobody replies?" Daniel asked.

I looked at him and started bursting out laughing. I covered my mouth with my hand and continued laughing while he looked at me confused.

"Oh you were serious?" I asked.

"Yeah?" He replied still confused.

"People don't reply they just show up with drink and themselves and other people haha, its an invitation for almost anyone, I just hand the bouncers a list of people i don't want in and if your not on the list you can come in" I said smiling.

"What if a killer came in?" He asked.

"Ok one, I can smell them, two, my very overprotective brothers would not let anyone near me and three, i have you to protect me, even though i can kick all their asses..." I said giggling.