24

Carter's Pov.

I looked into all their eyes and they all looked at me the same. They all had the 'Why'd you do it.' face. I've gotten that so much just this week, I'm honestly just done with it. They'd never understand why I did it. I wanted to be alone I didn't want the drama behind it all and I sure as hell didn't plan the through. I knew they were gonna find me just not this fast. I didn't want them to find me this fast cause this would happen and then I'd have to explain myself and I sure as hell didn't want to do that.

"Carter please." Sam said to try to get it out. It wasn't working.

"We can help you." Kian said getting closer to me and Sam. I didn't want this. They're treating me like a toy. See this is why I ran away, in the first place. People telling it was okay when it really wasn't. People giving me promises that they couldn't keep, lying straight to my face.

"No you can't." I said walking up to them both and then stepping back trying to control myself. They came closer and I backed up more. Then the door crashing open if that's makes any sense. With a Jack Johnson and Cameron Dallas right behind him. Jack broke down in tears when he saw me and I ran up to him with open arms and he opened his.

"Jack!" I cried into him

"Carter! Carter, Carter! You're here, you here!" he cried into me and we both fell to the ground hugging and crying. We heard sniffles in the back but nobody else bothered breaking us up. I couldn't let go I wouldn't let go no matter how hard I tried this would always be my brother. I wouldn't trade him, I couldn't trade him even if I wanted to. Both of us started to let go and then regripped instead of letting go.

"I missed you so much Carter. Don't ever do that again." He sniffled into my shoulder

"Trust me, I won't." I cried into him this is what 2 years can do to twins when hey are apart the separation anxiety is terrible always having panic attacks and I kept in touch with his best friend. What kind of sister am I? I'll never know I just can't believe this happened. I thought he hated me. He finally started to let go and we both went up to the couch and stared to talk.