21

**2 years later**

Carter's Pov.

"Well that's it for this video hope you guys enjoyed it! Quinn out!" I yelled as I finished off my video for the week. My life has been great since I left the guys. Not a lot of drama nobody's figured out that I'm Jack's little sister, so I mean it's pretty good. I don't have many friends after I left but internet kids don't sleep so I stay up thinking what my life would have been like if I stayed with them. I sometimes @ them on twitter if did something cool but that's rare. But I basically reinvented myself. My name is still Carter but I go by Quinn. Quinn Johnson. I wouldn't change my last name for the world. I got a call from an unknown number but it could be a fan so I didn't answer. I looked down at my phone and went onto twitter cause like why not. I looked at my notifications and one caught my eye. It was Jack's.

@JackJ: Why'd she lie. She knew to trust me, but when I should have trusted her.

Oh shit. That's about me, I mean he wouldn't have indirected me cause then a bunch of people would think it's about them. Maybe it's just a relationship gone wrong and not about me. I'll settle for that. I heard barking coming from my dog. I named Jackson. Jackson Johnson. I'm hilarious. I heard a knock on my door only to find my two favorite people. Lele Pons and Inanna Sparks. I love them both so much and they both know about the MagCon boys and o2l so I mean my friends know but only them two. 

"Hey don't look so sad!" Lele said to reassure me but it wasn't working and then Inanna said something that I almost died hearing.

"Did you guys know that Cameron Dallas lived in the same building as us? He's throwing a party tonight. Wanna go?" I shook my head no and Lele was nodding her head like she was going to lose it she knew I had forgiven him. She spoke again.

"Matthew Espinosa is gonna be there and the rest of them. Well I take it back the Jacks might." I'm pretty sure that my face was brighter than a Christmas Tree. Matthew was only one who knew who I really was because I only talked to him. So I decided to text him.

Convo. 

Me- Wassup Mattchu

Mattchu- Wassup bae

Me- The sky

Mattchu-Never gets old with you does it?

Me-Nope. Hey you going to Dallas's party tonight?

Mattchu- How'd you know that? But yeah

Me-K bye fam

Mattchu- Damn it Carter you never answer my questions. 

End of Convo.

I sprung to life because little does he know I'll be at the party he is at, and I've always like Matthew because once I was gone nobody tried looking for me except for Matt. That's why I DM him my number. I got ready. My outfit consisted  of a black skater skirt and a crop top that had my name on it in bold letters like this QUINN JOHNSON front and back of it. It was pretty amazing if you ask me. As I was leaving I realized that Inanna and Lele were still getting ready so I started back down and waited for them to be finished. 

It took them 2 hours. Long story short. Lele wore a short blue dress with blue pumps. Inanna wore a tight black dress and black High heels. Then there was me who looked more casual. Until they looked at me and told me to change then realize that's a bad idea so they changed me into this outfit. I put my spin on it cause I usually don't wear stuff like this so I put on my black converse. Silly Carter.

We walked out the house like bosses and walked to Cameron's house and opened the door and they all kept dancing I walked over to the bar and grabbed 3 shots and downed 2 until someone grabbed my arm

We walked out the house like bosses and walked to Cameron's house and opened the door and they all kept dancing I walked over to the bar and grabbed 3 shots and downed 2 until someone grabbed my arm. I looked up only to find my twin brother.