part 10 back again

Fb walks in as my father yells who is that why is she in my house and why  does she look like misari. He grew a little more silent mentioning me I walked in picking up the now crying sarrow and singing to her.

Hush little baby don't say a word

Mommas gonna buy you a

Mockingbird and if that mockingbird

Don't sing mommas gonna buy you

A diamond ring and if that diamond

Ring turns brass mommas gonna buy

You a looking glass

She then falls asleep. My dad asks is she your daughter? I nod my head as my father picks her up and says she looks just like you except the pink tendrils with blue tipped ends maybe trenderman could make her some clothes. I nod grabbing her again I feel jeff running up to hug me and I jump over him. My dad then gets a realization face and says who is the father I sigh and say it was a human he divorced me after we had her he considers her a monster well I think she beautiful by the way her name is sarrow like sorrow as my name misari sounds like misery. My dad nods as I go over to jeff  who is standing there and kiss him on the cheek. I walk to my room and it's exactly the same I put my daughter in a crib I used for dolls when me and Sally played family. Then I heard someone knock yelling come in! Sally walked in hugging me then looking at sarrow. Is she yours Sally asked I nodded as Sally continued she is very pretty. I nodded again picking her up. She woke up and asked momma who people I met tonight? (She is still young and will get some things wrong) the first one you met tonight was your aunt flybite or as I call her fb the second one with no face was slenderman he is your grandpa the one who tried to hug me is Jeff and this is Sally I say calmly Sally is like my daughter so you can consider her your big sister. Sarrow nodded and went back to sleep. Then I put her down you consider me your daughter Sally questioned and I nodded yay she yelled but sarrow didn't wake up. She unconsciously flew up and hung upside down. I went to my bed to as it was still night and went into a dream less sleep. When I woke up I heard a knock I opened it and it was flash night. So news got around you have a daughter he says. I nod and pick her up saying her name is sarrow isn't she just the cutest he nodded. I went to the kitchen and told my dad I want to introduce sarrow to everyone. I make a stage appear and I jump on. I make a cane appear in my hand as I tap it down everyone looks at me as I wake up sarrow and set her down she stood up and I said say hello sweetie. Hi everyone I is sarrow nice to meet you. They all say awwwww as if it had been rehearsed. Jeff came on picked her up and said the new princess of cute is here as he held her like she was simba from the lion king. Hey honey what did I tell you to say if you ever met my family I questioned. She then yelled YOlO! Everyone started laughing and giving her thumbs up. I grabbed her from jeff and said no she is swag queen good job sweetie! Sarrow then said yes I did it right, momma I get crown as swag queen? I reply of course making a crown with a deal with it sunglasses charm and it also says yolo.  I give it to her and she puts it on as everyone again says awwwww. I pick sarrow up and say sarrow you're spending the day with your grandpa and his brothers. She nods fine with it as I hand her to my dad and say tell your brothers to get over here you and your brothers are watching her I need a me day. I walk up to jeff and say roses are red violets are blue you and me red Robins at 2. He yells yes! I kiss him on the cheek and walk off.