part 2:the truth about her

Misari knew what this meant but how could she do it.she ran away 9 years ago was in a orphanage for 5 years and just got adopted last week.now they choose to attack to try and get her back.it had been 9 years misari thought they forgot!she was angry but decided to start going it took a while to get him to come around.chara and frisk were so confused!they asked her about all of it and she said I'm slender man's daughter. (Don't hate me this is a story and I thought it would be a good plot twist so yeah don't hate me!)I started packing it didn't take long because everything was in the house.then chara and frisk said they wanted to join the creepy pasta team.I said ok but you got to convince him you are worthy.they asked if I could maybe pull a few strings but I said no.then they realized my hair was dull and straight.they asked why I was upset .I said it's because my dad after all these years he contacts me in this way.after they ask if I'm sure I couldn't pull a few strings.of course I couldn't I turned into my slender form.they were so scared the thing is I'm more scary and more evil than my dad.it was hiliarious!haha I quickly turned back to my normal form.I was laughing my head off!I decided to tell them to come with me.when we got there I introduced them to my dad and told him they wanted to be a creepy pasta.my dad said fine anything for you sweetheart.then Jeff came in I was glad to see him and I said hi.he responded sup nice to see you again misari who are your friends.I replied these are chara and frisk.they both waved and said hi we're big fans!Jeff sure seemed flattered I asked him if the rest were here he said yes but there is someone you might wanna meet.a fragile looking girl walked out from the corner and introduced herself as lizari.I said it was nice to meet her and my name is misari.